Chap 21. Where do babies come from?

Luke's pov.

"Holy smokes babe we're going to be parents." Rubbing my hand over my small bump I smile. Looking at me Cruè walks over. Walking up behind me he kisses my temple. Wrapping his arms around me he rubs my bump.  Leaning into his embrace I sigh. "I know it's amazing. There's one problem though. Who's going to tell the rents?" Looking at him I giggle. "Don't tell me 'I'll make you scream my name' Cruè is scared of mommy and daddy." Pouting at me through the mirror he grunts. "I'm not scared ...I'm just nervous." Giggling harder I turn around. Looking up at him I smile. "Well then you shouldn't have a problem. But I want to tell them after the ball." Nodding his head he hugs me to his chest. "Mentioning the ball we need to pick up Lucy. Do you want to change here or at your apartment?"  Leaning up on my tippy toes I kiss his chin. "Here duh snickers besides I can't wait." Looking at me he tilts his head as to say 'why?' . Smiling cheekly at him I wink. "So that I can see your face when you tell your parents." Running I hear him curse. Speeding up I'm suddenly scooped off of the floor. "Caught you short stuff." Squealing I giggle as he tickles me. Finally stopping he kisses my nose. "Now let's go get your crazy friend.

*******************

"So are you going to tell Lucy now?" Shaking my head no I look at him. "No I'm going to tell her when we tell your parents." Groaing I smile and look out of the window.  Pulling up to Lucy's apartments Cruè honks the horn. After a few minutes Lucy open the door. "Hey bitches I'm ready to get my Bella on!" She screams making us grimance. Crue more then I. "So babymama were you preggos?" Glancing at Lucy I turn around so she want see my eyebrow twitch. "No I just had a little bug. It was funny bitch the doctor was like really a man... pregnant?"  Pouting she slumps in her seat. "Damnit I wanted to be an aunt and godmother." Laughing Cruè looks in the rearview mirror. "You will be one day if we adopt." Nodding her head she smiles. "Yep then I can teach them how to say bitch in three lauguages. "

Turning around I glare at her. "Like hell you will!" Smiling smugly at me she rolls her eyes. "Tú pella." Looking at her I gasp. "You're a bitch bitch!" Laughing she slaps her knee. "Oh shit you know Spanish?" Laughing I shake my head no. "Ella es stupida y no comica." Looking at me with confusion I laugh. Ha that's right bitch three years of Spanish pays. Turning around with a smug look Cruè shakes his head. "Okay the plan is to go change at the castle." Nodding her head Lucy just hums. Recognizing the twilight tune I giggle and sing the words. "Heart beats fast colors and promises. How to be brave how can I love when I'm afraid. To fall but watching" all singing we giggle and play around.

Pulling up to the castle we hop out. Walking to the door. Kiley opens it and looks up at me. "Where do babies come from?" Oh shit!

Okay where does babies come from lol. Anyway more chappies coming your way. Love you my lovlies #poptartlover:)!!""!!!!!!