Chap 23. "Now that's vamp f*cking."

Luke's pov.

Giggling I press open mouth kisses to Cruè's neck. Groaning he presses me up against a wall. "So maybe we can go upstairs." Nodding my head quickly I grab his hand. Getting ready to escape Lucy runs over to us. "H-have you guys seen Lance? That little fucker can run for real!" Looking at her with wide eyes. We both shake our heads no. Pouting she looks up and beams. "Oh never mind just spotted another hottie. Hot damn I love you guys." Running away from us I peek behind the pillar. "Oh thank you guys so much for that. No offense Luke, but your friend is crazy!" Smiling I wink at him. "Of course she is that's my bitch." Chuckling he shakes his head. Titlting his head in goodbye he walks away. "Come on before someone else stops us." Looking up at Cruè I smirk. "Wow someone's eager." Nuzzling my neck he groans and nicks it with his teeth. "You would be too." Rolling my eyes I pull him up the back stairs.

Turning down a hall I see dozen of doors. "Holy shit which one is yours?" Chuckling he continues to pepper kisses on my neck. "Second... door...to the...left.". Moaning I push the door open. Hearing the lock click Cruè flits us over to the bed. Yanking my shirt off the buttons fly everywhere. "Cruè now..I- oh uhh!" I moan out as he bites down on my nipple. (Smutt)

Chuckling he suckles and lick both of them. Grabbing chunks of his hair I pull hard. Groaning he kisses back up my chest. Licking his way up my neck he stops at my ear. Feeling my cock pulse I palm it through my slacks. Grabbing my hand he pins it to my side. "You want touch yourself, only I will okay?" Nodding my head I moan at his dominance. "Now I'm going to fuck you hard. We only have about twenty minutes, before someone comes looking for us." Nodding my head I moan out as he yanks my pants down. "Now I'm going to bend you over. And I'm going to fuck you. Is that what you want?" Running his nose up my neck I shiver. Nodding my head frantically I grab him. Shaking his head no he steps back. "Say it... I want you to say it." Blushing I walk towards him. "I... I want you to f-fuck me.. please."

In seconds he had me bent over face first on the bed. Gasping I turn my head to see. Yanking his zipper down he pulls out his engorged member. "I'm not going to prepare you this time." Rubbing his cock on my spasming channel he groans. "You want me to be buried here don't you?" Nodding my head I moan loudly. Grabbing a fist full of my hair he yanks. "Don't you want me to live here. Be burried so deep inside of you say it!" Moaning I thrust my hips back. "YES YES ...PLEASE!" I scream not caring if someone is listening. Laying his body on top of mines. I feel his abs clench and unclench. Pushing his sponge tip inside of me. I clench down on him. Hissing he slaps my ass making me gasp. Thrusting in I forget about the sting. "Oh baby yes don't stop!"

Grabbing my shoulders her tilts his pelvis. "I was thanking...maybe I'll introduce you to vamp fucking. What do you..think?" Moaning he thrusts slowly in and out of me. "W-what.. do. You. Ahh..mean.". Leaning down to my ear he licks the shell. Oh my fucking chocolate goddess. Whatever had gotten into him I likey. "Well how about I just show you." He whispers and pull out. Pushing down on the middle of my back. He makes me arch into the bed. Laying my head down I wait. Lining himself up with me he grabs my shoulders again. "Keep your back arched for me baby." Doing as he's told I arch even more. All of a sudden he thrust fast into me. Groaning I throw my head back. Speeding up he thrusts into me with inhuman speed. Screaming I clench the sheets in my fists. "BAbyyyyyy please DOnt stop. Ahhhhh Cru....Cruè yess!" Hearing and feeling his skin slap against mine. My cock pumps out loads of precum. Grabbing ahold of my shaft I jerk my hand.

Grabbing my hand Cruè locks his with it. Screaming I cum and moan. Still thrusting Cruè bites and sucks on my skin. Becoming hard again I moan loudly. My whole body felt extra sensitive. Hearing a knock on the door I jolt. Still thrusting into me with inhuman speed. Cruè yells out 'who is it!'. "It's your parents!" Blushing I burry my face into the covers. "Go. Away.!" Looking horrified I turn to look at Cruè. Putting a finger to his lips he. He speeds up his inhuman thrusts a notch. Gasping I bite down on the cover. "Hey guys surprise you're going to be Gigi's now goodbye!" Hearing Cruè's mother squeal I groan. "Oh my god yes, and by the way. I can't believe you guys snuck up here to get some hanky panky!" Gawking at the door I grit my teeth. Cuming once again I slump as I feel Cruè swell. Squritting hot liquid inside if me he falls. Catching his wait he chuckles. "Now that's vamp fucking."

They're just too....cute lol. Anyway hell a awkward but I love you guys so much sorry for late update. No freaking WiFi in country yeah so :* . But love you my lovlies "poptartloverout:)!!"!"!""""!