Chap 16. You two are crazy

Cruè's pov.

Walking over to the couch I sit down. "Bitch don't laugh that shit hurt!" Lucy screams at Luke . Laughing he sticks his tongue out at her. Pouting she gets up and rub her shin. "Cruè next time you fuck him. Cripple him like a motherfucka." Chuckling I pull Luke down on to my lap. Nuzzling my head into his neck I sniff him. "So what do you say can I cripple you next time?" I whisper into his ear making him blush. "Shut up Cruè you're already being punished." He whispers back with a glare.

Hearing loud laughter we both turn. "You guys do know that I can here right. P.s gross it's already bad that I seen y'all do 'it' . I don't need the dirty talk in my life." Pausing she puts her hand over her heart. "He's..... like a little brother to me. If you fuck it up Cruè. I'ma be all up in your shit you bastard. I love y'all very much." Looking at her with a horrified look she chuckles. "Now who wants some of Luke's famous Alfredo!" Raising her hand I peak at Luke. "No one does Lucy !" He yells at her making her pout. "Cruè you do don't you?" She looks at me with puppy dog eyes. Sighing I look at Luke . "I'll help if you make it."

Glaring at me he stomps into the kitchen. "You can't give in to the eyes. Now get your ass in here. You got me into the mess. Lucy don't think about leaving without helping clean up!" He yells. Rolling her eyes Lucy sits on the couch. "I swear you would think he was pregnant." Sticking his head out of the kitchen he glares at Lucy. "What the fuck did you say?" Getting a scared look on her face Lucy shakes her head. "Nothing mother." Running from the kitchen he pounces on her. Grabbing him up I kiss his temple. "Baby calm down you'll hurt yourself. " pouting he tears up. "She called me m-mother!" He cries out. Situating him so that he's on me like a koala I rock him. "Short stuff I'm pretty sure she didn't mean it." Sniffing he looks at me. Smiling slightly he nods his head. "Yeah s-sorry Lucy you still my bitch."

Hoping down he goes back into the kitchen. Staring at me with wide eyes Lucy  gulp. Shrugging my shoulders I go into the kitchen. "Baby don't you think we should tell Lucy about what I am." Turning around and leaning on the counter he looks up. "Are you sure you want to. I already invited her to the ball." Nodding my head I kiss his temple. "Okay we'll tell her while we eat." About to turn around he glares at me. "Where the fuck do you think you're going. Look up in that cabinet and hand me seasonings."

Smirking I smack his ass before I turn around. "Bloody hell I thought you forgot." Gasping he jumps on my back and kiss my neck. "I fucking love it when you make your accent more pronounced." Laughing I wait until he gets down. Turning I pick him up quickly and sit him on the counter. "Hmmm maybe I should do it more often huh?" I say making my accent stand out even more. Moaning he clings on to my  shirt. "Yes.... hell yes!" Smashing his lips to mine I groan. Breaking the kiss I take control. Kissing up and down his neck. We're interrupted by someone clearing their throat. Turning around Lucy smirks. "I really like corn dogs in the kitchen. Not horn dogs get it. Holy shit I'm comical ." Chuckling her face turns serious . "Really I don't want any funny shit in my food so quit it. Besides I'm trying to watch 'Here comes Honey BooBoo." Walking out of the kitchen she flicks us off.

"You two are crazy." Smirking he pecks my lips. "Baby I know but that's what make our friendship. Us both being crazy bitches. Trust me everyone needs one." He winks and hops off of the counter.

Short chappie. Love you guys. Uhmmm well I got the second highest grade out of the hold geometry class exams. ;) but more chappies coming y'all way. Love you my lovelies #poptartloverout:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"""!!!!!