Chap 27. Oh shit I den did it now!

Luke's pov.

While fliting I duck my head into Wilson's neck. And fuck no I didn't do it for comfort. Crying silently I start to regret going with him. Thinking in my head why didn't I use my awesome ninja skills. Well they aren't that awesome but anyway. Back to where I am, and who I'm with.

Feeling the wind cease its thrashing about. I duck out of Wilson's neck. Looking around I notice I'm at our old house. "What the fuck are we doing here!" Turning around he slaps me. Clutching my bump instantly I drop to the ground. "Now I think if you want to keep them alive. You'll do as I say or I'll kill them. And then torture you until you die."

Nodding my head I look down. Seeing his hand come out in front of me I flinch. Sighing he snatches my hand into his. "Come I have a surprise for the two little shits." Glaring at the back of his head I hold my tongue. 'Who the fuck does he think he his. Hmm he's a little fucking shit. Better yet a truck load of shit. Bastard!'

Pushing the door open he steps inside. Peering inside I see all of our old furniture. Smiling at me he swoops his arms out. Picking me up bridal style, he sets me down inside of the door. "Now that your with me you have to follow my rules." Mentally killing him in my mind I nod.

The fuckers going to get it. With Lucy and Cruè oh hell. Lucy she will kill me. "I want you to rest for today, but I want my retribution now." Smirking at me he unbuckles his pants. Glaring I step back and wait. "Now suck me." Smiling as he drops his pants. I lift my foot up and kick him right on his erection.

Dropping to his knees he groans painfully. Running slash wobbling to the door. I throw it open. Clutching onto my belly I start to jog. Running towards the woods. I make it to the edge of the tree line. Suddenly being lifted up I gasp.

Turning towards Wilson I scratch and punch his face. "Hell yeah my ninja skills will never fail me!" Hissing he drops me onto the ground. Feeling a sharp pain go through my stomach. I clutch it and goan in pain. "You bitch! I swear you'll pay!" Grabbing my legs he rips my pants off. Oh shit I den did now!

What's going to happen now. Hello comment and tell me! If you don't want to I understand . Anyway how y'all liking this cliffie. Will you kill me in my sleep lol or via message. Any who more chappies coming y'all beautiful way. Love you all my lovelies #poptartloverout:)!!"!!!!!!!!!"!!!!