Chap 22. I asked him to call me Bella.

Luke's pov.

Sitting on the couch I stare at her. "Can you repeat that question honey?" Staring into my eyes she smiles. "I asked where does babies come from." Nodding my head I rub my chin. "Excuse me what's the origin to the question?" Giggling she smacks me on the arm. "Lukey please tell me where they come from." Laughing I give her a serious look. "Okay babies come from birds.... yes birds. These birds they fly over houses dropping them. When they are dropped. They fall on to the persons head. Blood spurts everywhere." Gasping she covers her mouth with a frown. "Yes it hurts very badly so long story short you don't want a baby right." Nodding her head quickly she looks at the ceiling.

Bending over Cruè chuckles. "I think you just scarred my little sister." Giggling I peck his cheek. "Well now you guys don't have to worry about any kids from her." Standing up I clutch her to my chest. Swinging her around on my hip. I kiss her temple making her giggle. "So are you ready to get dressed up. I'm going to dress you up like a princess!" Cheering we rush up stairs. Running into Lucy she squeals. "Bitch I met this man he's so sexy. We're going to meet at the ball." Squealing Cruè's sister goins in. "I'm going to have an Edward." Rushing into the room we shut the door. Hearing a loud knock we cease our squealing. "Hey open the door what about me?" Laughing we all yell for him to go away . Huffing we hear him stomp away from the door.

First getting Kylie dressed we do her hair. Twirling around in the mirror she giggles. "I love the princesses alot." Laughing Lucy picks her up and spins her around. "Kylie baby go down to the kitchen. You need to have a snack okay." Nodding her head I bend down and kiss her temple. Turning to Lucy after she leaves I smile. "Okay first of all sorry for kicking you out yesterday." Nodding her head she winks. "You slut I heard you moan all the way down the hall." Blushing I duck my head. "Shut up that's embarrassing." Walking over she hugs me and laugh. "Oh trust me nothing to be ashamed of." Walking to the dresser I pick up my towel and body wash. Walking to the shower I leave the door open. "I can't wait to meet up with Lance again. " turning the shower on I step in. Peeping head out I give her a curious glance. "Who's Lance tell me all about him." Ducking back in I wet my hair. "Okay he's very nice as of I can tell." Humming I squirt shampoo into my hair . Rubbing it in I knock on the glass. "Oh okay he has green eyes, blond hair, and he's about 6'1." Drawing a picture up in my mind I approve. "Okay he sounds like he's cute. Shit..shit sorry soap in my mouth." Laughing she snorts making me pout. Throwing a bottle out of the shower I hear a thump. Hearing the groan I smirk. "Hey that hurt you little shit!" Laughing I make kissy sounds at to her.

Washing my body down quickly I rinse off. Hopping out I keep the water running. Dropping her towel she hops in. Smiling she winks before going in. Rolling my eyes I grab my towel. "Oh yeah so he told me he will see me at the ball. Then he asked for my name. You're going to laugh so hard at this part. I smirked at him and said ' just call me Bella ' !" Giggling I gape at her. "You're so crazy Lucy I swear."

Oh I'm Lucy but you can call me Bella . Lol anyway more chappies coming y'all way. This is dedicated to StarStruck_nerdd because she asked me to update so soon and for her crazy comments. I also have a lot of other funny crazy commenter. But she just came to mind lol. Also babies come from the male and female chromosome from when they meet with each other thus splitting and giveing the child twenty three chromosomes . :)
Love you all my lovelies #poptartloverout:)!!"!!""!"