Chap 24. Couch you my bitch!

A/N Skipping his pregos up to two months;)

Luke's pov.

Waking up I groan and snuggle further into Cruè. "Short stuff you need to get up and take your vitamins." Whining I peek up from his chest. "Do I have too...!" Chuckling he rubs my back. "Yes you do. You know the baby is draining all of your energy."  Pouting I bring out the big boys. "Now puppy dog eyes are not going to help you right now." Sniffling I make my eyes bigger. Shaking his head no he gets out of bed. "But snickers they taste nasty!" Looking at me with a stern look I pout. "Okay father I'll take it, but only because I want to go to work." Smiling he picks me up making me roll my eyes. "When will you stop carrying me everywhere?" Laughing he pecks my temple. "Never I love having you in my arms." Smiling goofily I turn slightly to peck his lips.

Sitting me down in front of the mirror. He stares at me making me blush. "Don't look at me like that." Reaching around he rubs my bump. "I swear baby you get beautiful day after day. Having my child growing in your stamach is amazing." Smiling I place my hand over his. "Yes I guess so but I'm so huge!" Chuckling he pecks my hair. Reaching over me and pulling out a bottle. He pops the top off and hands me one. "You look amazing like I said." Lifting me up onto the counter, he hands me a cup of water. Looking down at my big bump I frown. "Well my clothes want fit anymore. I eat twice my weight at the bakery."  Smiling he cups my face. "You're eating for two so of coure you'll eat twice your weight. Also I like that you wear my clothes now. You look hella  sexy and I just want to rip them off." Smiling seductively at him he smirks. "Oh really now?" Nodding his head he kisses down my neck. "Hey guys ahh shit not again. Stop fucking in the bathroom it's gross!" Looking at Lucy I frown. "Bitch it's my personal bathroom. Hello ensuit duh beside stop walking into my house like that." Holding up a key she smiles. "Slut nugget I used a key oh by the way I got these." Holding up a bag of gold fish I curse. Getting ready to attack her she screams. Grabbing me around waist Cruè hauls me into the air. "Baby it's okay I got you six packs." Smiling I peck his lips. Putting me down I glance at him.

"Thanks baby but no one messes with my gold fish crackers. GIVE IT BACK YOU SLUT!"  Running out of the bathroom Lucy throws the bag at me. Gold fish flying everywhere I drop to my knees. "No I will revenge you my babies." Kissing a cracker I wobble to my feet. "Oh bitch ima kill you." Smirking Lucy puts her hand on her waist. "Not looking like a whale!" Gasping I grab my stomach. "Bitch just call me Pearl, because I'm going to SpongeBob that ass!" Screaming she runs into the couch. "Mutherfucker shit that hurt." Smirking I sit on top of her. Groaning she hugs me. "Bitch I hate your couch!" Shrugging I sit up. "The couch hates you. Beside couch you just been promoted to my bitch." Looking a Lucy she smiles and we both shout. "Couch you my bitch!"

Just a little fluff and and Lucy time!!!! Love you my lovelies #poptartlover out