Chap 9. Cautious

Cruè's pov.

Walking into the bakery I here Luke's voice. "Margret please bring me those chocolate scones. Oh and the red velvet cupcakes." Turning my head slightly I spot a ginger carrying a tray. "No probs already had it coming little munchkin!" She replies with a cheeky smirk. Turning slightly he glares at her. "I can still fire your ass Greta. So that you can go find your brother,  who's with the witch." He tells her smirking right back. Chuckling I clear my throat to make my presence known.

Both turning around Margaret's mouth drops open. Smiling Luke runs over to me, and jump into my arms.  Pecking my lips I peck his back,before letting him drop to the ground. Smiling down at him I kiss his temple. "Snickers what are you doing here? I thought you had to work." Smirking at him as he rolls his eyes, I laugh and snuggle him to my chest. "Short stuff I just stoped by to see what you and Lucy were doing." Looking up at me he huffs out in annoyance. "That gold digging bitch made me fall. I scraped my elbow." Hearing laughing in the background. We all turn to where its coming from.

"Oh you're laughing now you funky slut. That's okay I'm going to trip your ass up,the next time I have a chance!" He screams making the customers laugh. Smiling I kiss his forehead. "Now baby no violence."  Looking up he pouts his pink kissable lips. "But, but she started it first." Shaking my head he pouts more stuffing his face in my chest. "Haha bitch you can't trip me up motherfucka!" Lucy yells running from the back. Looking down I catch Luke's smile. Knowing nothing good's going to come out of this, I open my mouth.

Sticking his small foot out Lucy falls with a 'BOOM!'.  Laughing he gets in her face. "You just got knocked the fuck down!" Chuckling I quickly pick Luke up. Walking to a table in the corner. I sit him on my lap, and get comfortable. "So short stuff don't forget about my birthday and our date." Blushing he looks away and snuggle more into my arms. "Cruè of course I remember, and I can't wait. Come over at seven thirty and no later." Nodding my head I stand him up. Smacking his butt I smirk at him.

"Now get back to work, before I tell  your boss you're slacking." I say kidding because he owns the place. Giggling at me I quirk my eyebrow. Pointing at the counter I turn slightly. "Poor Margret has been staring at us the whole time." Chuckling I stand up and hug him. "OK short stuff I need to get going." Smiling I bend down and peck his lips. Walking to the door I hear her squeal. "He's so fucking hot can I have him?" I laugh when I here Luke ask her a question. "Do you want to get smacked hoe?"

*********

Driving up the drive way to my parents house. Aka the castle I park by the huge fountain. Hopping out I flit over to the door in seconds. Walking in I'm greeted by the maid. "Good evening prince Cruè." Smiling I nod my head at her. "Hello Selina how have you been?" Smiling back at me she laughs. "As good as an century old vamp can be." Chuckling I say goodbye and head to my office.

Walking in I meet my father at the door. Getting worried by his upset face, I open the door welcoming him in. "Son today we got a letter from an unknown source . The only thing we know is that the person is a vampire. Mabey a century old, which means that they're strong. Royal or not." Grabbing the note I open it.

"If not claimed by his truly. He shall be claimed by me. Beware the only person to win is the person who abides by thee. So leave him high and dry in his little bakery. And we'll see who will be asaulted and ripped apart piece by piece. Not your beloved but my true love. Hopefully you'll learn about me. Well let me give you an hint my start with the alphabet letter W and ends with a letter that can be spelled by three . Hopefully it's your beginning and not your selfless end. In this world that we fend. ~W.

Snarling I shred the paper into tiny pieces . "THAT MOTHERFUCKER THANKS HE CAN GET AWAY  WITH THIS. I WILL HUNT HIM DOWN AND KILL HIM!" The door banging against the wall brings me back to the world. Looking up I see my mother walking over to me. "Now baby boy calm down and think. Your beloved is in danger and you're here ranting. You need to bond him soon, or bad things will happen." Calming myself down only a little I nod my head. "Now go to the kitchen and drank yourself a glass of blood. Oh by the way happy early birthday! Since I know you'll be spending it with Luke." Kissing and patting my cheek she waltzes out.

Well now I have to bond him tomorrow. Let's hope that it will work out . I will just have to be a hell of a lot cautious with him out there .

Okay do you guys know who wrote that letter. If you do then comment. If not then GO BACK AND LOOK FOR NAMES THAT START WITH A 'W' AND A LETER THAT CAN BE SPELED BUT USED IN A DIFFERENT WAY. Anyway hopefully I will be able to update my sequel for My tiney MateComment if I should do a Bad boy bxb mpreg. Also a mafia mxm MPEG. So comment . I will try to update two chaps tomar like promised. I couldn't today because I was at the salon so... yeah . Love you my lovlies #poptartlover out:)!!!!!!!!! Also would like to wish myself a happy bday ;)