Chap 4. Shopping with a 'bimbo'

Luke's pov.

"Holy shiz balls Lukey Boob. Guess what stores having a saleeee!" Lucy yells running into the store scaring the customers half to death. Glaring up at her I tilt my head sideways. Haha if you look at her like that she looks like the green giant. Nope just joking. "Why do you have a creepy smile you hoebag?" Smirking at her I pull her down to sit with me putting on a serious face. "Luke what is it you're scaring me. Did something happen are you okay?" Puting my hand over my heart I make myself tear up. "No its just.......that I j-just reconignized how ugly you are you slut!" I laugh at the horror struck on her face. "I'm not a slut you slushie!" Looking at her I lift an eyebrows at to say "that's all you got out of that?" Suddenly I realize I have no idea what slushie means. "Hey Lucy what did you mean by slushie?" Giggling she quirks her eyebrow back at me. "Oh slut mixed with husie. I don't know it just.... came to me. Omg I know what about trinch, trick and winch mixed together. I am brilliant arn't I hmmmm.......!" Blocking out whatever she was saying I get back to work. "Why did you even come back here?" I ask wondering ,because it's her day off. Hopping up and down she squeals. "Oh hell yes boo they're having a sale at Calvin Klein , Hot topic,and kids footlocker. Smiling I jump up and down to. "OK .... you need to help me finish up and close the cafe for the day. We're going shopping bitch." Smiling like the idiots we are we speed through everything.

Pulling up at the mall around 3:00 pm I park my BMW . Getting out I kiss the hood. "Be good for daddy baby. Scare away strangers you know what to do."  Rubbing the hood Lucy rolls her eyes at me. "Boys and their toys. I guess the saying even goes for you my little gaybie." Flicking her off I strut to the doors. She makes it their before I do. "Damn you women and your long legs!" I yell at her making patrons give us odd looks. Turning around smiling she winks at me and laugh. Jogging a bit I catch up to her. "OK we have to come up with a plan . So we should go to hot topic first because it's closer. Then we should head to kids footlocker and Calvin Klein ." Agreeing with me we head to the directions of the stores.

Right now I'm in kids foot locker with Lucy who is arguing about the new Jordan Columbians. "No I need that four right there so hand it over. I will kick your ass bitch. My friend wants them he will have them. Yea thanks a lot you cock waffle. That's right walk away and go find your real shoes size you man!" Laughing I pull Lucy back by the arm when the women calls her a hoe. See I told her she was one. "Damnit Lucy what have you been eating! Calm down incredible hawk." Smiling I laugh in my head at my analogy. 'Lucy smash' looking around I see everyone looking at me. Turning to Lucy she looks angry. Oh shit I said that out loud. "Yes the fuck you did you boner!" Stomping away she throws the shoe at me. "Lucy baby... don't be mad boo I was kidding. Okay some of it!" Laughing out loud she sulks and follow me to the counter. The dude behind the counter rings me up. "167.90 please. Hey cutey what's your name?" Smiling Lucy steps up to the counter. Getting my bag after playing I step back, and observe the animal in her natural habitat. Okay so she bites her lip, giggles. Oh shit let me take out my notebook I need to write this shit down. Okay rub his arm,hand him the number and winks. Okay check,check, and check "Lucy let's go before the mall closes!" I whine out loud. turning around she gives me a death stare,and turns back to the dude. Smiling and waving goodbye she grabs my hand and drags me to the food court.

I sit down with the bags while she gets up and orders us pizza.  Looking around the area I see a little girl staring at me. Hmmm weird waving at her she grins and walks over. "Hello I was just walking bye my names Kylie. I just wanted to tell you that those cupcakes you gave my brother were amazing. You might remember him, Cruè." 'Ohing' I shake my head yes and smile. "Thanks so much you're too adorable. You can come by anytime you want to my bakery. I'll give you a freebie just don't tell anyone." I whisper and she giggles. Looking up from our conversation a women walks over. "Kylie I have told you about talking to strangers young lady." Smiling I figure this is her mom. "Hello I'm Luke I own the bakery down town." Reconigtion falls on her face and she smiles . "So you're the one." She whispers to herself not getting it. I just ignored what she said. Smiling down at me she grabs Kylie's hand. "It was lovely to meet you but we have an piano lesson to get to. Also I would love to stop by your bakery. So exspect me sometime soon. See you Luke have a nice day honey."  Bending down she kisses my cheek and walks away with Kylie. Smiling I  wave bye to them.

Turning back to the table Lucy sets our food down. "Who the fuck were they. Cute kid but she seems evil." Smirking I roll my eyes "Every kid seems evil to you,you old bat." Laughing she nods her head. "Well I brought you spinach and tomatoe basil pizza . Your favorite with a lemonade enjoy." Mmmmmmm I groan as I bite into the pizza. Looking up I spot Lucy giving me the stink eye. 'What' I mouth to her. "Stop stuffing your  damn face you look like a chimpmunk. Rolling my eyes I swallow. "Bitch I bet you can't stop cussing for a day." Looking up with challenging eyes she wipes her hands off. "Is that an challenge,because you know I'll win." Smirking I shake my head yes. "Okay deal I bet you can't either. If I when then you have to go into spencers and bye a dildoe. If you when then I have to wear a mini skirt to my other job." Shaking on it we finish our food and head out. Dropping Lucy off I head home and hit the hay.

Okay just a filler chap my lovelies. Ooh I wonder who's going to win the bet. Also date coming up for Cruè and Luke. I freaking love Cruè and his sexy as sin accent. (Shudders) and end scene. Anyway should I write that bad boy bxb give me comments and votes. Bye bye my little twixs #poptartloverout:)!!!!!!! PS Lucy ^