Chap 30.I swear you just lighten up my day short stuff

Luke's pov.

The only thing running through my mind is the pain. Feeling something heavy rest on my legs I shift. Raising my arms I rub my flat stomach. Wait....flat stomach. Jumping up I gasp as waves of nausea rolls over me. Jumping up with a grunt Cruè cries out in joy. "Short stuff I... I thought we lost you." Seeing the tears cascade down his face I frown. "Well I'm here ain't I. Now where are the babies?" Chuckling he bend down and kisses.my cheeks.

"The boys are resting." Smiling I cover my mouth as my eyes water up. "We had boys...twins?" Smiling he nods his head. Looking down he grabs my hand. "T-there was another though. A baby g-girl, but she..we.". Clutching his face in between my hands I sob out. "Is she okay? Cruè please tell me she's okay!" Clutching my hands on his face he smiles sadly. "Baby we don't k-know if she'll make it. T-the doctor said that she can die today or tomorrow."

Letting out a heart wrenching sob I clutch onto Cruè's shirt. Burrying my face into his neck I shake my head. "No...no please no Cruè. P-please tell me we're on punked on something." Shaking his head no he cries silently. "Corban and Caden are vampires, but Lola she was born human." Tugging on Cruè he gets into the bed. "Cruè why do I feel different, and where's Wilson?" Feeling anger spike up in me I gasp. It wasn't my own and that scared me.

"Sorry babe that was me. Umm y-you're a vampire now. Wilson bit you before I could get to him. Yes I did kill the bastard if you're wondering." Nodding my head I play with his fingers. "Is..is it my fault that she'll die?" Grabbing my face Cruè looks me in the eyes. "Baby no and don't blame yourself." Stuttering I wipe away streams of tears. "B-but if I wouldn't have—!" Cutting me off Cruè kisses my lips.

"Listen to me. Stop blaming yourself okay. We can't do anything but support her now." Nodding my head I breath in deeply. "Can we go see her?" Nodding his head Cruè sweeps me up bridal style. Grabbing my IV machines he rolls us out of the room. Walking down the hall he makes a left. Turning into a room I hear a loud beeping sound. Gasping loudly I let out a loud sob. Seeing my baby girl just laying there I feel so helpless. Turning towards Cruè I tilt my head. "C-can I touch her?"

Smiling sadly he nods his head. "Just stick your hand through those gloves. We can't open the box because her temp will spike." Nodding my head I stick my hands into the gloves. Smiling I watch her tiny hand clutch my finger. "Snickers she so small. Lola baby mummy's right here. You will live my little sweet pea. You'll show all these doctors off baby girl. I just know you will." Feeling Cruè walk up behind me I sigh. Leaning into his embrace I get comfortable. "She looks just like you Cruè." Chuckling he nuzzles my neck slightly. Kissing my temple he shakes his head. "No she might have my hair baby. But she has your stunning bright blue eyes."

Rubbing her hair carefully I smile. "She's absolutely beautiful. Oh Cruè she just scrunched up her little nose." Giggling I sniffle and wipe my nose. "I wish that my mom and sister could be here." Rubbing my side Cruè grunts. "They are here. Vivican is visiting the babies." Gasping I turn my head. "Can I wait to see the other babies. I love them too, I just want to spend time with Lola. Just in case.....just in case she doesn't." Not being able to finish my sentence I hang my head. Kissing my temple Cruè clutches me tight to his body. "Baby I know it's okay. Mom already agreed to watch the boys. Let me call the doctor so, that they can bring a bed.

Nodding my head I pray to the chocolate goddess. And I do that a lot so she betta help me. 'Please please save my little Lola.' Frowning I look down at my feet. "Being a vampire do I have to give up chocolate?" Laughing Cruè wipes his face dry. "I swear you just lighten up my day short stuff."

Oh man I'm going to cry yeesh. Any who do you guys like the names yesAnyway more chappies coming y'all way love you all my lovelies #poptartloverout:)!!!"!"!"!"!