Chap 13. "Do I have too?"

Luke's pov.

Waking up I groan and squeeze my eyes together. "Fuck. You. Sun!" Hearing someone chuckle I sit up and squint my eyes their way. "Well short stuff you're a bowl of sunshine." Rolling my eyes at Cruè I sit up. "Ouch what the hell I feel like I stuck a gold fish bowl up my ass." Sitting himself up against the head board he smirks at me. "No one has ever compared my size to a fish bowl.  Is that in a 'holyshit he's huge!' Or and 'his cock is like the size of a peanut!'." Blushing I tilt my head to the side. Leaning back with a wince, I rub my chin in a thinking motion. "Well I guess you can say in the 'holyshit he's so huge bethany!' way." Laughing at my preppy voice he hops out of bed. Oh screw him and the ability to walk. "Snickers can you carry me to the living room?"

I ask then pout up at him.  Smiling he shakes his head. Picking me up I wrap myself around him kawala style. Walking to the kitchen he sits me on the counter. Stepping between my legs he pecks my forehead. "What do you want for breakfast?" Hmm well I don't want any hot breakfast. Do I have any cereal in the cabinet? "Baby uhmm check in that cabinet I should have like a ton of cereal." Nodding his head he opens it. Pulling out six boxes he sets it in front of me. "Okay you have honey nut cheerios, pops, cinnamon toast crunch, fruity pebbles, coco puffs, and kix." Smiling I grab the honeynut cheerios and coco puffs. Shaking them in front of his face I stick my tongue out.

Stepping back in between my legs he sucks my tongue into his mouth. Moaning I kiss him and grab the back of his neck. Locking my legs around his waist I grind our neither regions together. Pulling back and putting space between us I whimper. "Short stuff unless you want me to fuck you on the counter I would stop." Blushing I raise my eyebrows. "So you're telling me we can do that right now?" Smirking at me with a glint in his eyes he walks back over. "Right now you're sore so that would be a no. But before you go to the bakery at  three, I'll fuck you until you have problems walking." Pecking my forehead he flashes away making my mouth drop open. "Babe what in the hell that's so cool!" Coming back he smiles sheepishly. "Sorry forgot you just learned about my kind." Laughing I cling onto his broad shoulders. "Baby run like that with me on you!" Looking kind of unsure he shakes his head. "Baby I don't know you might get sick." Glaring at him I poke his chest with my small fingers. "For your info I ate three hotdogs, two cotton candys, and a side of cheese fries. Without out throwing up on the twister rollercoaster!" Rolling his eyes he flashes into the bedroom then back to the kitchen."

Sitting me down on the counter he pecks my head. Tilting forward I fall onto his chest. "O-okay that was awesome, but I'm hella dizzy!" Chuckling he goes to a cabinet and grabs two bowls. Handing me one I pour our cereals in. Opening the drawer beside me I pull out two spoons. "Hey babe 1% or whole milk?" Looking up I point at the 1% milk. Putting back the other one Cruè walks over and pour the milk. Standing beside me he leans on the counter. Handing him his bowl I dig in to mind. "So what are you doing today?" Turing slightly I fold my led carefully. "Well first I'm going to fuck Lucy up. Then I'm going to yell at everyone to get to work while they're laughing." Chuckling he kisses my temple. "I new you were evil." Laughing I push his shoulder lightly. "Am not I just enjoy my employees and fucking with Lucy. She's my sister just ask her!" I say with a pout.

Finishing my cereal I hop down. Getting a numb feeling I limp to my room. Holy hell he must've messed me up.  Falling on the bed face first I sigh. Crawling on the rest of the way I settle in. "Cruè come cuddle with me!" I yell then see him standing in front of me. "FUDGENUGGET!" Wincing he throws me an apologetic smile. "Sorry love I bloody forgot."  Patting the spot beside me he smiles. Hopping in he snuggles up with me. Lying on his chest I play with his fingers. "So can you tell me about vampires?" Smiling he sniffs my hair making me giggle. "Sure what do you want to know." Soon he was telling the history he knew about his kind.

Well that is until we got into the shower. Getting out I limp and put on my clothes . "Do I have too?" Shaking his head he chuckles. "Yes its mandatory for you to show. Besides it'll be your welcoming party. Now we will both be kings of the vampires." He says proudly. Kissing him we part ways. Me heading to the bakery to punch the shit out of Lucy . And him to set up the date for our greeting party.

Okay short filler chap I will be updating tonight. More chaps to go hopefully nothing bad happens right. ;) anyway no worry not anytime soon. Love you my lovelies #poptartloverout:)!"!!!!!!!