Chap .12 You're buying me another pair.

Smut******;)

Cruè's pov.

Picking him up I kiss down his neck. Getting to his collarbone I suck a mark onto his skin. Moaning my name he grabs on to the back of my shirt.  Sucking on his neck I walk to the bed. Laying him down I admire my work. Trailing my finger down the side of his neck. Stepping forward I kiss him deeply. Breaking apart breathless I pull his shirt over his head. Yanking his pants down I throw them to the floor. Stepping back I stare at him. Blushing he looks down. "Don't stare at m-me like that!" He yells making me chuckle.

I tilt my head to the side, as if to say 'like what?' . "Like y-you're going to eat me." Smirking I walk over to him. "Oh baby I'm going to eat you. Just not in the way your thinking." Shivering he moans out loud. Standing up I pull of my clothes hearing him groan. Grinning I turn around and see him gasp. "H-ow will that fit. It's a monster not a penis." Laughing I lean down and kiss his neck. "Oh baby trust me it'll fit."

Taking the sides of his panties I rip them in half. Throwing them some where in the room. Standing him up I kiss him deeply. Lifting him up by his butt I take his spot. Sitting right on top of my engorged member he grinds down. "D-dont do that or I will take you hard and fast." Gasping he stops. "Baby do you have any lube?" I ask him. Watching him reach over inside of a drawer I lift up. Smacking his hand lightly I reach over and pull it open. Pulling out lube and a... dildoe I look at him.

Blushing he stammers out a answer to why he has it. "Oh uhmm, Lucy won this bet we had. So I had to buy one of those." Nodding my head I chuckle. "Well this could come in handy at another time ." Blushing again he looks away with embarrassment. "H-hey I'm a virgin so, you know keep it gentle." Nodding my head I pull him down by the neck. Kissing him gently I trail my hand up his neck. Pulling back I whisper into his ear. "By the time I start you'll be wishing, that you asked for his fast and hard."  Shivering he moans into my ear. 

Lifting him up I stand up and place him on the bed. Popping the cap off of the lube. I coat my fingers and cock. Bending him over I spread his cheeks. "Baby this might hurt a bit, but you have to relax." Nodding his head yes I rub his entrance. Prodding at it I push a finger in. Feeling him tighten around it I rub his back. Whimpering he tries to relax. Uncontracting around my finger I pull out then push back in. "Uhnn baby faster ." Doing as he request I speed up pushing in my finger up to the knuckle. Spreading him I add more fingers. Making him a moaning mess. "Yes uhnn h-harder Crueeeeè!"

Pulling my fingers out he whimpers at the lost. "Baby this may hurt a little. Remember to stay relaxed okay." Pushing him down a little I make him arch his back. Taking my cock in my hand I nudge a this entrance pushing the head in he tightens. Making me swear. "Shit Luke baby please relax."  Nodding his head he relaxes. Pushing in more he whimpers. "Ouch baby it hurts" rubbing his back I bend down a little and kiss it. "I know baby hold on for just a little."

Pulling out slightly I thrust my hips hard. Burying myself deep inside of him. "Shit Cruè pull out. P-please baby pull out it hurts." He sob clutching the covers. Pulling out slightly I search for that bundle of nerves . Pushing back in he whimpers again. Thrusting in I angle myself this time. Hearing him moan I grin. "Found it!" I whisper excitedly. Pushing his back in making him arch. I grab his hips. Pounding into him at lightening speed he moans. "OH YES BABY..... D-DONT STOP. HARDER..... FASTER!"  Obediently I listen and follow the order he has given me.  Hammering into his prostate I send him over the edge .

Still hard inside of him I rock my hips. "Uhnnnn b-baby!" Flipping him over without pulling out I lay us down on the bed. Pulling his legs over my shoulder I thrust into him. "Baby your so... tight squeezing me. Uhhn!" I groan into his ear. Folding him in half I start to pound into him again.

Throbbing I swell inside of him. "Cruè I'm- I'm coming!" Biting into his neck I cum inside of him. Feeling him release on us I pull out slowly. Hearing him whimper I kiss his neck. "Hey short stuff I'm going to get  a rag okay." Nodding his head with his eyes close I chuckle. "Go to bed baby. I'll be right back " getting up I head to the bathroom. Wetting the rag I walk back. Wiping him off I notice that he is knocked out. Smirking I whisper to him. "Hmm seems like I put you to bed ." Opening his eyes I gasp. "Oh Cruè by the way you're buying me another pair." He says while pointing to ripped up lace. Shaking my head I chuckle nad snuggle up to him. "Love you my little Reese's ." Kissing his lips he pecks mine back. "I also love you my big snickers."

Awwee any way I'm trying to get this mafia story planned out and sequel to My Tiny Mate also. Love you my lovlies and read on more chaps coming your way. By the way hella awkward he he;* #poptartloverout:)"!!!!!!!!!!