Chap.32 You know I'm very verbal during sex.

Luke's pov.

Watching Lucy hold her niece I smile. "Luke she's to sexy to be yours!" Glaring at her I pout. Flipping her off she giggle. "Big browtha that's bad!" Smiling down at Veronica my little sister. I grab her arm. Pulling her into my body I cuddle her fat cheeks. She was only one when I left out the house. "Veve it's not bad if a hoe is getting on your nerves." Nodding her chubby face she giggles. "So I do it to mommy when she takes my toy?"

Gasping I yank her back to my body. "No you don't do it to mommy,but you can do it to other people." Nodding her head she scrunches up her face. "Now go play with Kylie baby girl." Nodding her head once again she walks over to Lucy. Kissing Lola on the forehead she runs down the hall. "I hope she doesn't grow up to be like you." Standing up I walk over to Lucy. "Yeah cause it's way better to be like you." Nodding her head she hands over the baby.

"It is cause then I can teach her how to pick up men." Nodding my head I frown. "You're deffs not keeping my kids." Whining she pouts down at me. "Oh hell no if Carson speaks to any female. I'll cut off his peepee, cause he will be mine!" Rolling my eyes at her I grab a bottle. "Yeah that's another thing to put down on the shit list. Pedophile...check.". Smacking me upside my head I groan. "Ouch you bitch!" Smirking she walks away laughing.

Seeing Cruè enter the living room I pout. "Smack her she just hit me." Giving me a nervous smile he wrings his hands together. "I've got something to ask you." Nodding my head for him to wait I put down the baby. "Now what is it babe I missed you." Pulling him into a hug I kiss his lips. Kissing me back I feel him slip something onto my finger. Pulling back I look down to see a huge diamond ring. "Will you marry me?" Gasping I tear up as I jump into his arms.

"Quick question first . Will you fuck me like you did after the ball?" Smiling he kisses up my neck. Letting out a loud moan he smirks. "Wow short stuff I didn't know you liked it rough." Giggling I rub myself against him. "Baby if I could I would fuck you twenty four seven." Moaning at his whispered words into my ear. I scream and jump down off of him. "Well fuck let's go then so you can get your answer. You know I'm very verbal during sex."

Okay *sniffles* one more chappie until the epilogue guys I think I'm going to cry. Any who comment if you think I should do a sequel and with which baby!"!.  Love you all my lovelies #poptartloverout:)!"!"!"!"!