Chap 20. No Way José

Luke's pov.

Sitting on the examination table I squirm. "So you think you're pregnant?" Looking at Dr Lacy I glare. "Well no I just come to play pranks." Laughing she pats my head. "Calm down little one. Let pull out my ultrasound machine." Walking out of the room I stare at Cruè . Smiling he leans down and kiss me. Pulling back I glare at him. Now I know I'm being a bitch. But let me explain it to you threw this flashback.

************(flashback 30 mins ago)

"Cruè darling I know you arnt running from your aunty!" Smiling nervously he speeds up his walk. Fliting over to us. She grabs his arm. "Now I haven't seen you in a century." Looking up at Cruè my mouth drops open. "You muthafucka you lied to me!" Sqreeching I jump out of his arms. Slapping him I  stomp away. Well that is until I noticed. I had... no idea where I was.

***********(present time flashback over)

Chuckling nervously he shrugs his shoulder. "So you thought that it was a good idea to lie to me." Sobing dramatically I hold my chest. What I'm pregnant well at least we think. Grabbing me he cradles me in his arms. "Baby I .... I didn't want you to freak out. Think about it you dating someone that's older, then your great great grandparents." Nodding my head I look up at him. "Baby I kind of find it sexy. I can be your play boy modle. While you can be my Hugh Heffner. (I don't know if that's how you spell his name) ." Smiling he pecks my lips. "Okay I'm back let's get started. Can you stand on the scale for me." Doing everything which includes a check up. I find out that I've gained fifteen pounds.

Laying back on the table Lacy spreads cold jelly on my tummy. Yeah I know very childish but that's just me. Telling Cruè to cut the lights off. She moves the wand around on my stomach. Hearing a fluttering sound we all go quiet. "Well you guys were right. Congradulations!" Taking a deep breath I pass out . Hearing Cruè's happy voice. "NO WAY JOSÉ!" Holy fucking shit!

I love them anyway more chappies coming y'all way .  Sorry its short and crappy lol. But tomorrow is my last day of school so. Im goibg to be posting great chaps. Im even going to start a new books and suggestions? Love you my lovlies. #poptartloverout:)!!!!!"!!"!