Chap 5. Date with aka 'hottie'.

A/N surprise update ;)

Luke's pov.

Right now I'm standing here in my closet. You would think ecasue I'm gay I have great fashion sense. Wrong! I have none at all. Ooh mabey I'll go with....., oh what the hell I need Lucy. Looking for my cell phone I walk around the house. Oh shit I've lost it again. "Think,think where could I have put it. Ummmm today I was in the loving room ate lunch... fuck my life!" Running to the kithen I open the freezer. Picking up my cold phone I try and turn it on. Letting out a breath as it lights up I dial Lucy's number. 'Ring,ring.'

"Hello you've reached Good time call. How can I help you,or will you be able to help me?" Laughing I throw my head back. "Lucy you stupid bitch I know its you. Anyway I'm having a fashion crisis. I don't know what to wear on my date that you so kindly got me." Getting the beep I know she just hung on me. Giving a 'wtf' stare at the phone I throw it on the couch and scream. Oh I bet you thought I was about to throw it at the wall. I not stupid because I know I will need. Though I have done it before. (I have I was pissed seriously:( ) .

Walking to my bathroom I hop into the shower . Hearing my door open and shut I jump out. Grabbing a shoe I tip toe to the loving room. Don't judge me it was the only thing I could pick up. "Hey you sons a bitches I'll beat your ass with this shoe!" I yell as I jump out from the hallway. Launching the shoe at the intruder they yelp. Sounding like Lucy I look up. "You twat why the fuck did you just hit me with your shoe. To think I came here to help you. And did you really hop out tge shower naked. What if I was a raper. What would you have done then?" Looking down I scream and cover my manly parts. "You scared the fuck out of me. Plus you could have told me you was coming. If you did then you would not have a shoe print on your face!" I yell at her ,she just rolls her eyes hand grab my hand. Dragging me back to my room she shoves me onto the bathroom . "Just finish your damn shower while I pick out your clothes you drama Queen!" She yells making me huff and step into the shower.

Getting out after blow drying my hair I see and outfit on my bed. "Okay I picked you out a tan pair of jean joggers, baby blue button up,and your Columbians." Going over I kiss her cheek. "You're a life savor Lucy babe!" Rolling her eyes she smirks at me. "Oh by the way I win you fudge ball. You've been cussing for like the past hour!" Gasping I slap my forehead. "Goddamnit Lucy I'm not buying a dildoe you can cancel Christmas you idiot!" I yell running away from her. Chasing me down she jumps on my back making me fall. "Yes you are you queer and I'm going to watch. Because bitch I have not cussed in a whole day so I fuckong win the bet. Suck it up and suck some dick tonight. I know I am bye bye. Love you honey." Kissing my cheek she hops off of me leaving me flabbergasted. "What in the hell Lucy you can't say that and just walk away from me bitch. Details I. .... need ......detailsssss!" I yell at her retreating figure. "You'll get them after this date ,so get your sexy ass in that car and have fun you tramp!" He yells back and slam my door. Flicking her off from behind the door I head to my room to get dressed. Hmmm he won't be getting some head until the third date. Laughing at my lie I pick up the shirt. Okay mabey the second, hell I don't even know. Gasping I put my hand over my mouth. "Lucy fucking hell you're turning me into a slut!" I yell to no one in particuler.

I driveto the bakery, so that I can meet Cruè . Parking I get out and walk to his car. Stepping out of the car he greets me with a kiss on the cheek. "Hmmm mother like son I see." I say to him making him quirk and eyebrow. As to say 'what do you mean?' Smiling hug him. "I met your mom and sister at the mall they gave me compliments on the cupcakes." I tell him making him shake his head in acknowledgment . Walking around the car he opens my door. Thanking him I sit in the seat. Closing my door and walking around the car he gets in. "So where are you taking me. I didn't know if I should have dressed casual,but seeing your outfit I'm so far okay." Looking off from the road he looks at me up and down. "To my house for dinner ,and by the way you look nice." I smile and thank him. Remembering his words I slfreak out. "Wait,wait do you think I'm the type of person to sleep with someone on the first date. Because of you do then your wrong ,and you can drop me off." I spit out with venom. Looking surprised and kind of hurt he pulls over the car .

"Look no I don't think that. I just wanted to have some where quiet we can eat and talk. I'm not a pig I would never do anything like that. My mother raised me to be a perfect gentleman." He says making me feel bad immediately. "Sorry I just haven't had the right kind of luck when it comes to dating. So if you don't mind can we just start over. Stay right here okay." I tell him getting out the car. Walking around I knock on his window. Getting out he looks at me crazy. "So Cruè where are you taking me tonight?" Catching on to what I'm doing he smiles. "Well I plan on taking you to my house for dinner." Smiling back I look up at him. "That sounds nice ,but not to be ride your fucking huge dude are you like 6'3." I say making him laugh. Getting back to the car he he starts back driving. "You're close I'm 6'4 . To be honest you're really short how tall are you. Just to let you know I like that your short. It makes me feel protective over you." Smiling I awe and coo at hm making him blush. "We'll I'm 5'0 exactly . I kind of hate being tgis short ,because I can't realy reach cabinets and stuff. Laughing he turns and kisses my cheek. "Well now you have me, so when you cant reach anything just give me a ring. Laughing I smack his arm. "Hey careful I'm driving short stuff!" He yells making me pout at him. Turning to me he laughs again . "Okay,okay I'm sorry but the pouts cute. I might have to be evil just to see it again." Rolling my eyss we pull up to his house aka mansion. Gasping I gawk feeling someone push my mouth close . I snap out of it,turning I look at Cruè. "House.....house right try mansion or castle. Hell this is my apartment building and bakery put together. " smirking he hops out of the car ,and walks around to my side. Opening my door he helps me out. Thanking him he takes my hand and leads me towards his 'house'. "So I didn't know what you liked, so I made fettuccine Alfredo with shrimp." Moaning I see him tense ,but shake it off. "That's my favorite entre. My mom use to make it for me." Getting a sad I drop the subject.

Walking into the house I'm overwhelmed with the aroma of our food. "So just sit down in here and I'll bring the drinks." Smiling I sit in the chair he pulled out for me. "Oh uhmmm do you want?" Smiling up at him I smirk. "Well water is fine." Smirking back at me he winks. "Oh so you'll drink just water on the date. With aka hottie?" Gasping I blush and cover my face. Fuck I'm going to kill Lucy .