Nemesis

A/N: Gulf is so pretty. Hahaha

Enjoy this loves

***

Ton said, "You fucking blagger. Mew, you didn't go home with that guy, did you? Stop lying, Mew."

Since he'd walked in early that afternoon, Mew had been sitting with Ton at their flat, and his friend hadn't stopped grilling him about the previous night.

Mew sighed, unable to retort with a slur. "I'm not lying when I say we danced, he pulled me into the back, and then we fucked like rabid wolves against the bathroom wall." He tried to change the subject, but he didn't succeed. "So, how was the lady you left with?" He simply brought this up out of desperation. Even in conversation, he avoided the vaginal area like the plague.

In the air, Ton waved a sneering have. "Oh, it's the same old thing. She flung herself into my sparkling good looks, uhm... so he took you back to his place?"

Mew's best friend's look was inquisitive. "Do you really want the details of a pornographic encounter? And you're sure you're not a liar?"

Ton shook his head as he chuckled. Ton was frequently teased by Mew as being gay...or interested. He was constantly amused by the straight man's reactions, even if he didn't believe it for a second. "And if you're a nice person, I'm sure you'll make it with him. But I thought it was a waste of time for you, Mew. Especially with Red in the room."

In disbelief, Mew's forehead wrinkled. "Red?"

"Yes, his mate's little fire-crotch."

Mew shivered. "How do you know all this, Srinakluan?"

On the other side of the table, Ton turned his head to his left. "They went to Elk Creek because we all grew up in the same city; when you're sixteen, the world is a lot smaller."

Elk Creek High School was one of the area's four tiny secondary schools, each with a different focus. In everything from test scores to football, Mew and Ton had attended Oak Park Valley, Elk Creek's fiercest opponent.

At Mew's blank stare, he heaved a frustrated sigh. As though his expression alone answered the issue, Mew cocked an eyebrow at him and asked, "Didn't you go to a game of football? And then read the school newspaper?"

Mew's face just got worse as time went on.

Ton rolled his eyes a little more. "I suppose you missed it. Anyway, Kanawut and his mate, ah friend, Thanayut, were the pride of Elk Creek," Ton said impatiently. "Right, well, a lot happened while you were jerking off in your Suppasit-holier-than-thou-box. I guess things didn't work out for everyone because they thought they'd be recruited by an academy."

"All right," Mew sighed. "And?"

Ton continued offhandedly, "His father is a crying excuse of a man who works in government and loathes your father, but you can't blame him for that. I mean, who doesn't?"

With an iron fist, Thaweesak Suppasit ruled the Ministry of Justice, a man who was universally detested. Uncountable families had been torn apart and destroyed as a result of his influence in both consider fair and unfair trials and harsh sentencing since his appointment.

Mew was fully aware of his father's wrongdoings and, to be honest, he didn't want anything to do with him. On holidays, they only communicated rarely, and if Thaweesak called on Mew's birthday, there would be an unpleasant exchange of false greetings. A competition began to see who could hang up first.

Surprisingly, Thaweesak wanted to make things right with his son, but Mew believed he was motivated by ego rather than a genuine care for their relationship. He had hoped that Mew would follow in his footsteps and keep the Suppasit name alive, but he knew Mew had no plans to do so. A grateful Mew never had to talk about it since Thaweesak, being the emotionally unprepared man he was, had no idea how to address the matter.