Hitched

A/N: Ladies and gentlemen.

THEM!

***

Gulf was smiling from ear to ear as he examined the ring that had been rotating around his finger for more than four hours. After a lot of stumbling blocks, they are finally wedded. Mew and him.

Gulf couldn't be more ecstatic.

On such a clear Saturday, it was a tiny wedding held in a little church in Gulf's hometown, attended by close family and friends, as if the sky had also blessed the pair. Gulf was worried heading down the aisle to face his soon-to-be husband, while Mew was already waiting inside the chapel, squirming on his feet.

When the wedded husbands sealed their vows with a loving kiss before greeting their guests, going hand in hand, the crowd erupted in cheers. A couple of their pals couldn't help but tease them because their joy is so obvious on their faces, but Mew and Gulf manage it well.

When they returned to their hotel room in the evening, everything was quiet, and they looked a little giddy. After that, Gulf decided to take a brief shower while Mew took care of their stuff. They didn't bring much, just a few casual clothes for their two-day celebration, but Mew knows they won't leave the house for the rest of the day, hugging and cuddling into each other after such a long day of husbandly duties.

After Gulf has finished washing up, Mew follows suit, and the younger male rests on the luxurious mattress, his gaze fixed on the ring. He was so contented that he wondered if Mew was feeling the same way.

With only his simple white tee and trousers, the aforementioned male strides out of the bathroom, as if on cue, a stark contrast to Mew's stunning black tuxedo earlier in the day. Gulf couldn't have been more in love than he already was, but he was, and he did. When Mew stares at him with such a loving glance and gentle chuckle, his heart is about to burst from his ribcage.

"What is it, Gulf-ah?" Gulf circling his hands around Mew's waist who is standing in front of him, he asks, getting closer to his partner before giving a sweet peck. "You are smiling like a fool just now."

Gulf glanced up, looking back at Mew's black orbs. "This." His reply comes rather short.

Mew casts his eyes down and quirk an eyebrow. "This?" He asks back. "What do you mean by this?" The slightly older male looks confused, didn't quite comprehend with Gulf's word that he is trying to deliver.

"Our marriage, Mewwie." He then pet name his husband before smiling widely again. Husbands. "I still didn't believe it happened."

Mew reciprocates by ruffling the fluffy hair of the younger male. "We did it, love."

When Mew bends down and captures their lips in one wonderful kiss, gliding their lips fluently against each other, Gulf is about to burst into tears. When Mew tries to intensify the kiss by forcing the younger boy down to the mattress, Gulf eagerly kisses back and moans softly, as their lips haven't yet left each other for a few seconds.

As his back touched the mattress and he needed to breathe, the younger male broke the kiss. They stayed like that for a while, gaining breath in their lungs and savoring each other's attractiveness. Mew looked so beautiful hovering over him. Until he met Mew, Gulf had never felt so grateful in his life.

When Mew didn't say anything but kept staring at him with an unflinching gaze, the heat on Gulf's face increased. Before meeting Gulf, Mew thought he had exhausted all of his resources, but life proves him wrong. Gulf, a beautiful man, came into Mew's life at a moment when he didn't expect it.

It was a silly event to occur when they first met. They started to dance in oblivion, drank some booze, they fuck and all was history. Mew still looking at him so intimately that Gulf thinks he couldn't blush even more, but he did. Even after more than two and a half years of marriage, the younger man is still embarrassed when Mew looks at him like this.