Make You Mine

A/N: Enjoy this short treat!!!

***

Someone was moving around in Mew's room as he awoke. That wasn't what woke him up. Oh, dammit, there was this strange, throbbing agony in his back.

The dam of his hazy sleep and dreams collapsed under the torrent of recollection and reality, and everything came pouring back to him. He opened his eyes, aware that he would not be able to see his own chamber but Gulf's, and that the child was now attempting to flee.

Sardonically mocking his own foolishness and general condition of being absolutely fucked—literally and figuratively—Mew whispered into his pillow, "You really should become better at sneaking out if you plan on doing it this often."

Gulf, who was wearing a zip-up, smiled at him as he glanced over his shoulder. Gulf couldn't help but smirk at the fact that if Mew had known, he'd have flipped out and tried desperately to shove it back down into place if he hadn't noticed.

"Relax, beautiful, I swear I'll be back soon. I was trying not to wake you up, but I need to get to the Northern and talk to Mild about something."

Had he just referred to him as "beautiful"? Despite the fact that it was the next morning, had he just smiled sweetly at him? Was Kanawut's nonchalantness just a fluke today? It was a complete surprise to learn that Kanawut had a schedule. To avoid making an even bigger spectacle of himself by answering all of these questions, Mew kept to a topic that was a little less mawkish, rather than uttering a single one and making an even bigger fool of himself.

"What the hell is the Northern, anyway? And why in heaven's name, Kanawut, do you insist on making early morning band meetings with your comrades the morning following your shows?" Mew rubbed his brows together. "After all the sex you've had, you'd think you'd think about the chance of getting lucky."

"It's not that early," Gulf chuckled. "Sorry, but the Northern is the home of Mild's parents, who gave it its name despite the fact that I've never understood why. He stayed with them last night because they reside just outside the city. It has something to do with a family emergency," he said with a shrug. "I don't know, I think—"

In his sleep-deprived state, Mew grumbled. "Kanawut, where exactly did you hear me ask for Mild's life biography in that sentence?"

Gulf grinned and shuffled over to the bed where Mew was lying on his stomach, face half buried in the pillow. Gulf pressed a simple kiss to Mew's lips after pressing a finger to his chin to urge him to look up. "Don't worry, I'll be back in about an hour, so get some rest."

Mew's pupils widened. "Would you like me to stay here?"

With a hand on the door frame, the brunet was already at the door. Shrugged, he looked up from the table and smiled. "Why not? You've got a place to go?"

Mew remained silent. He didn't like it because it wasn't what he'd expected. He was expecting Gulf to beg him to leave so that he could get on with his day. Obviously, he didn't like what he was hearing, but it wasn't the case... He was almost unsure whether or not to trust it.

Gulf grinned as he regarded his silence as an answer. "Then I'll see you in a few minutes."

Mew's thoughts drifted to the events of the previous night as he watched him leave, feigning to scowl. Gulf's moans, the emotion that had pricked Mew's throat and dampened his lashes, were all too distinct in his mind.

He crept out of bed, stiff from the previous night's discomfort. His phone was pulled from his pocket as he rummaged through the pile of garments until he discovered his trousers.

He swiftly flipped it open and sent one message to two people.

To: Srinakluan, T ; Vihoktana, Turbo