Date Me?

A/N: ENJOY!!!

****

Mew gripped narrow shoulders and drove the smaller guy up against the dark backstage wall as soon as they disappeared below the curtains and were out of sight. In unmistakable desperation, he pressed into his solid small body, desperate for the contact he'd been denied for so long. He attacked Gulf's mouth with his tongue, bracing his hands on either side of his head. In fast busts against his own chest, he could feel the musician's chest rising and sinking. Mew began moaning into the mouth of the smaller man at the mere notion of having Gulf again. When they were up at the bar, the club lights flickering across Gulf's face, colors reflecting in his eyes, it had been torment. Even more so than Mew remembered, his plump lips looked positively delectable tonight. Supple and delicious, like jelly bellies wrapped in sugar. During their time away, had Kanawut gotten even sexier? 

Mew wasn't sure if that was even possible, but he knew he'd love to smother the brunette in hot ganache and slowly lick it off, limb by limb, lip by lip.... Mew couldn't remember what it was like to breathe, and he was very sure he wasn't doing it at the time. When Gulf tasted and felt so nice, who had time to worry about breathing? That cruelly tight space around his cock had to be felt, that cry of his name had to be heard.... Smirking at the gasp that came from Kanawut's lips, he firmly pressed his hips against hers.

He took off Gulf's t-shirt and bent to suckle at his golden chest without warning. He trailed a sadistic hand to cup the crotch of the other boy's denims, delicately closing his teeth over one of Kanawut's erect nipples.

Gulf mumbled, "Ungg, Fuck. It's not... wise, Suppasit, because someone might come back here at some point."

With a sultry voice, Mew smirked, trailing his mouth back up towards Gulf's neck. "They can watch if they want to." He nipped at Gulf's collarbone as he slid his teeth along his flawless flesh. The idea that he was defacing something so flawless with something so private as the raw, bodily evidence of his need was appealing to him.

Gulf was breathing deeply, his eyes were closed, and his head was thrown back, revealing his lovely neck. His lips were letting forth soft sighs. For the first time, he was letting Mew take the reins and do whatever he wanted with him. The quiet sighs, though, were insufficient.

Gulf gasped out in surprise when Mew gripped his waist and turned him around to face the wall. Mew pressed Gulf's cheek against the rough surface of the wall, his hands shooting to the front of Gulf's trousers, causing him to feel painfully uncomfortable. He yanked them down to the boy's knees, along with his pants, as rapidly as his scrambling fingers would allow, leaving Gulf's nether regions deliciously naked.

Mew slithered down Gulf's back, his lips sliding down his back as he stroked his scalding flesh with his fingertips. Gulf was able to prop his forearms against the wall because the weight of Mew's hefty weight was no longer pressing into him. He breathed through the thought-searing anticipation as he lowered his head into the crook of his elbows.

Gulf's lower back had velvety dimples, so Mew skirted a heated tongue over them. As though a sheen of buttermilk flowed over a heart-shaped frame, his back curled into flawlessly rounded cheeks, the sight was captivating. With his mouth full of saliva, Mew carefully spread Gulf to display his seductively tight, puckered hole while letting his mouth water. He felt the child shudder considerably beneath his hands as he closed his lips over Gulf and licked wetness over his entrance. The singer moaned loudly as Mew ran a tongue back and forth over Gulf's hole, the words he'd tried to gather together spilling out as incomprehensible sounds among wails of ecstasy.

"Unggf...mal...I..fu..."

Mew's stomach tightened up in pain as a result of Kanawut's moaning. Mew burrowed his tongue eagerly into the boy's limited canal, his fingers clutching onto Gulf's hips. Despite the fact that his anus was hot and heavy against his probing tongue, the brunette persevered and soon had Gulf's face buckling in uncontrollable spasms, whimpering in uncontrollable spasms.