Action

A/N: Here's the second update y'all

And when you all get lucky might have a third update today. Crossed fingers 🤞✌💕

UshaNandhini866 thank you for following me and welcome to our little tribe

***

Enhusiastic and, dare he say, extremely talented brunette was sprawled nude on his flat's living room hardwoods, deep throating his long, unbelievably hard cock with an enthusiastic and, dare he say, immensely talented brunette. Mew clutched at his own hair in pleasure as Gulf pulled on the brunette's scrotum. A good ten minutes had passed since the boy with no gag reflex had been devouring his member, and Mew wasn't sure how much more he could take. He had no choice but to finish within this lovely boy's abs. He had no choice.

He dragged Gulf up to his face by the scruff of his t-shirt without warning. Mew quickly took off the clothing and turned him over onto his back, crushing the tiny body under his own. In a matter of seconds, he tore at Gulf's belt buckle and tore off his slacks and pants, savoring the moment their bare erections met.

Mew leaned in and kissed him once more. As he regained his composure, he mumbled, "You. Give a fantastic head."

Gulf smirked devilishly, his eyes glistening with an inexplicable gleam. "I aim to please, Suppasit."

Mew's brown eyes had become a darker color. He rose up, gripped by a sense of control, and dragged Gulf with him. Slapping his ass and leaving a pink mark on his light skin, he almost grabbed up the smaller boy and tossed him over the sofa's arm.

Mew knelt down and brought his heated mouth to the red spot that he'd left, and Gulf gasped. Gulf moaned in disbelief and a desperate apprehension at the experience.

Mew darted his tongue between Gulf's cheeks, barely touching his tight, exposed hole, as he parted the crevice of his finely sculpted bottom. Gulf wiggled and bucked back against Mew's tongue, demanding for more after the first contact.

Gulf was forced to stay stationary and wait for Mew to give him what he wanted as Mew pushed back on him. Mew stroked up and down over Gulf's entrance with the tip of his tongue in a tantalizingly slow motion, sending shivers down the other boy's spine. He inserted a strong tongue into Gulf's hole when he decided he'd teased enough. Gulf squealed with delight.

It's so good!" "Fuck, Suppasit, fuck! That's so good."

Mew thrust his tongue into Gulf a few more times, enjoying in his exhilarating musky taste, before reaching for Gulf's oozing cock and lubricating his fingers with the pre cum there. He rose back on his feet and swung two fingers into Gulf's eager, moist mouth. The pressure made Mew squeak. He wasn't even close to being turned on.

A condom and the small package of lube he'd placed into the back pocket only a few hours ago were extracted from his jeans by scissoring his fingers to aid prepare Gulf. He withdrew from Gulf and encased his pulsating erection with the condom after a few deliberate stabs at his prostate, earning himself a few satisfied whimpers.

He was swift and messy with the lube, frantic beyond belief to fuck the boy out of his mind, which he did. With glee. The slapping of his balls against the brunet's backside could almost be heard from the street below as he pounded into Gulf. When Gulf let forth a piercing howl, he was overcome with fear, greatly frightened that he'd inflicted major harm on the young man he was pummeling. He slowed to a crawl, almost to a halt.

Instinctively, he managed to get out and ask, surprised by how out of breath he was. "God, Gulf, I'm sorry-"

Gulf shook his head as he panted. "No, Mew, it's alright. Don't stop. Please don't stop," he says.