Dead Drunk

A/N: Currently watching Filipino Fairy Tales on Youtube. Hahaha

***

The following week was a shambles. When he was at work, he couldn't concentrate, and he couldn't tolerate being alone in his apartment since Ton was always berating him about Kanawut. Mew refused to return to the Languid Lounge after failing to collect the boy's phone number once more.

When Ton recommended he travel on the weekend before, he said, "No way. I'm not desperate, but I can't go back in there looking for him."

Taking note of the bags under his eyes, as well as his somewhat crumpled shirt and loose tie, Ton gave his friend a thorough look. For some people, that was natural, but for the Suppasit he was so familiar with, it was unheard of.

"Yeah," he intoned. "I have a feeling you haven't slept in days, but I'm not sure."

Mew roared, "I didn't ask for your opinion, Srinakluan."

It was Ton's way of saying "I'm sorry. No, but you need it. It's part of being a friend. Listen, at the very least, go out and distract yourself. Go find a gagging little twink and have your way with him. At least that'll alleviate some of your annoyance."

Ton was probably right, Mew thought to himself. "I'm alright," he said as he retreated. After that, he smirked and thought of something. "Why don't you come along with me?

"Where? To a gay bar?"

This is where it's all going to happen, right?

Before snorting loudly, Ton pretended to think about it. There's no way it's going to happen. "You don't see me complaining since I always go to the straight bar with you."

The man scoffed and said, "Please." In a straight bar, a poof is not the same as a straight bloke in a gay bar, and you never stop complaining about anything. Ever.

Mew's arms were crossed. "What's the difference between the two?"

Ton, wide-eyed, asked, "Are you kidding? Then they'll be like moths to a flame, only instead of moths, it'll be a hundred horny benders and instead of a blaze, it'll be me." He gave Mew a pointed look. "They'll all try to turn me by bending me over. Trust me, I have you as a best mate to prove it."

The brunette's jaw dropped. "Excuse me, you self-righteous dimwit, I've never tried to turn you around."

Then, pointing an accusatory finger at his friend, Ton yelled, "HAH! You , you bullshitting little wanker!"

Mew ridiculed, "I always 'strip naked' in front of you. You know, I don't give a damn about it," he says.

"Yeah, but you don't always turn it into a strip tease, and throw yourself at me."

Mew snorted, "That never occurred!"

Ton responded, "Oh, really? You don't remember forcing your tongue down my throat and hurling me against a wall?"

When Mew opened his mouth to respond, a flicker of a vision appeared in his mind. As they tripped over strewn shoes in the main entryway, two teenage males, slurring and euphoric, faces flushed with drunkenness, laughed hysterically. As they stumbled into the living room, he noticed the brunette one start to execute a rather awkward dance, taking off his shirt and twisting it over his head. As the other kid looked bewildered, but still laughing in his intoxicated haze, he spun around and flaunted his ass in his way. It was then that the young brunette snatched the other boy's neck, smashed him against a wall, and forced a messy but enthusiastic kiss on his mouth, and the image flashed again.

When Mew realized that that young brunette had been him for what seemed like eons, he whispered, knowing full well that he had been him.

Seeing recollection dawn on Ton's exquisite and pointed features, Ton murmured, "And there it is."