Bagged You Down

A/N: Let's!!!!

No proofreading happened

***

Gulf was, without a doubt, joyful than a pig in shit after over two weeks. With Suppasit, he'd finally let go of his harsh attitude, and the satisfaction he felt at having settled into something even remotely tangible astonished him. While he was still unwilling to embrace any form of official title—it wasn't quite his style to jump on the bandwagon of 'boyfriend,' he was accepting the whole thing with good graces, despite the fact that appeasing Mew's explosively possessive impulses was at times a challenge.

In fact, that was just one of the numerous reasons why they were fighting. They argued on a regular basis, their hard-headed and obstinate dispositions always vying for the upper hand, the arguing victory. However, the curses that came out of their mouths were always smothered by a flurry of violent kisses. In all of its overwhelming fury, the desire that flared between them was unquestionable, absolute. When they squabbled, the heat that darkened their cheeks and burned their blood always turned into urgent sensuous lust in a single, shuddering moment of heavy breaths and quick, crashing mouths. They were well-versed in the art of make-up sex.

Due to his surrender, which even Gulf couldn't help but think of as such, the brunette could sense that Bella's willpower was being tested as she tried to keep her mouth shut in the face of the mocking "I told you so's that were begging to escape her lips. Gulf frankly found her struggles amusing at times. If nothing else, she was predictable.

It was largely because he had to watch the singer say yes to Mew and then get tackled on the floor and robbed of his clothes by an impatient and exuberant brunette that Mild hadn't said much on the matter. As a result of the groping, Gulf was able to get Mild out of his hiding position on the front porch before it got out of hand, leaving him mortified and blushing. Although Mild was skeptical of Suppasit, he wanted to see his friend happy, and Gulf was well aware of that fact, Gulf realized Mild was likely as thrilled as Bella about the scenario.

Gulf was really pleased for the first time in a long time, but it didn't mean their 'relationship' didn't require some tweaking. It was a bit of a whimper to dish it out in response because Gulf was so used to being struck left, right, and center. As a result of the groping, Gulf was able to get Mild out of his hiding position on the front porch before it got out of hand, leaving him mortified and blushing. Although Mild was skeptical of Suppasit, he wanted to see his friend happy, and Gulf was well aware of that fact, Gulf realized Mild was likely as thrilled as Bella about the scenario.

Mew sneered. "Yeah, for once," he muttered.

"Oh, relax, brunettie. You know I'm trying."

Mew rolled his eyes but said nothing further on the subject.

"I don't know how you're going to survive coming to my shows. There are people all over me all the time—doesn't mean I'll do anything about it but I can't stop them from trying."

"I can," Mew scowled.

"You can't and you won't," Gulf scolded. "If I'm going to be with anybody, it's going to be with someone who doesn't jump out of their skin if a bloke so much as bats an eyelash at me. I don't have that kind of patience."

Suppasit sighed and grudgingly tore his eyes away the stranger at the nearby table. "Sorry. I just don't like the idea of —"

"I know," Gulf said, shaking his head to indicate Mew didn't need to explain. "I get it. I was like that once too, you know, believe it or not. So I don't need you to justify it; I just need you to control it."