Morning Marathon

A/N: Second update :)

Again, no proofreading happen here

***

When Mew returned home that afternoon, Ton was sitting on the couch watching television.

"Well if it isn't lover boy," he said with a lazy smile, gazing over the back of the sofa to meet Mew's slightly weary gaze. "Long day?"

Mew answered, pulling his jacket off and putting it up, "It felt that way. However, I did get off early and stopped by Gulf's."

Ton cocked an eyebrow as a knowing smirk flashed at the edges of his mouth, "I can see that. Your chin is covered in cum."

With his hand going to his face, rubbing feverishly at his chin and examining his fingers, Mew's eyes widened in fear.

Ton burst out laughing. "I'm only kidding. But you should have seen your face. Not to mention I now know exactly what you've been up to," he added with a snort. "You filthy little whore."

"You're a pain in my ass, Srinakluan," Mew drawled, glaring daggers at him.

"Me? Wouldn't that be Kanawut?"

Ton's neck was clasped in frigid fingers by the brunette, who stomped up to the couch and pretending to choke him. Mew's hands were waved away by the man, who laughed even louder. "Well! You leave these things wide open for me. 'A pain in my ass'? Honestly, Suppasit, you should know me better than that by now."

As he slumped down onto the sofa next to Ton, Mew removed his tie and opened the first button of his shirt. "Of course—how could I forgot? You have the maturity level of a five-year-old."

"So how are things with Kanawut?" Ton inquired as he casually flicked through the channels, paying little attention to what was being shown.

"Well, you know what I was up to," Mew replied, throwing his friend a smirk. "So, what do you think?"

Ton pretended to gag. "Enough said. Well, at least now that you have a boyfriend I don't have to worry about you trying to jump my bones any time soon."

Mew chuckled but shot Ton a pointed look. "I can't make any promises about Gulf, though. He's mentioned trying to turn you," he teased.

He rolled his eyes at the brunette. "It's perfect," he said as he cupped both hands in front of his mouth, making artificial breathing sounds. In his finest Dark Lord impression, he mocked, "Come to the Dark Side, Luke."

"You're hilarious, Srinakluan, really. Oh, and don't call him that while he's around, okay?"

Ton frowned. "Call who, what?"

"Gulf," Mew answered, sighing and running his fingers through his lank hair. "Don't call him my boyfriend."

"Why? I thought he agreed to date you?" Ton asked, perplexed.

"He did. He's just—" Mew paused. Gulf was what? Afraid? Stubborn? Difficult? "We're just taking it one step at a time."

For a brief moment, Ton sat silently, ignoring the television. "I'm beginning to suspect that the 'we' is more of a 'he' than a 'we.'"

"Pardon?"

"He's taking it one step at a time. You on the other hand...." The man raised a scrutinizing brow, amused glint lighting those rich brown eyes. "You've got it bad."

Mew avoided his gaze. "What do you know, Srinakluan?"

"You, buddy," Ton insisted, smirking. "We've discussed this, remember? I know you like the back of my hand. You're bat-shit crazy about him, aren't you?"