A Little Busy

A/N: still at work  and waiting for the sales specialists to finish so I can go home to.

Enjoy this second update.

Kisses

***

Mew was too intent on surveying the dance floor as thoroughly as possible from his slightly constrained view point at the bar to hear the music pounding, but he didn't hear it. Over the constant, booming rhythm, he didn't hear Ton talking to him.

Mew rubbed the back of his head, "Ow! You trash, what was that for?" he shouted.

Ton said, "It appears that hitting you was the only way to bring you back to earth." He pointed to the middle of the dance floor and said, "Stop playing vulture. Your boy is right there."

Mew followed his friend's gaze till he finally saw the black-haired boy, who was clearly having a good time. Gulf's neck was being devoured by another man's body, which was entwined with his.

A quick glance at Mew with a smirk prompted Ton to prod, "Looks like he's busy."

Taking a sip of his liquor, Mew hummed, as nonchalantly as he could. He licked his lips as he lowered the glass to his lips. "Yes, but not for a long time."

The brunette lifted an eyebrow at Ton. "Hold this," Mew said casually as he handed over his drink.

Slow and confidently, Mew sauntered onto the dance floor. Many people's eyes were on him, he could tell. Their gazes skimmed up and down his physique, he could tell. He appeared to be in an excellent state of health. Before he left the house, he'd made quite certain of it.

***

As he was getting ready, he said, "Ton! Get in here, Ton!"

The brunette's voice came from the other room, "OHH MYYY GOODD." Ton came at the bedroom door, leaning casually against the frame, and said, "Mew! For fuck's sake, I've been in and out of here fifty times. That's plenty of exercise for me."

"Well, you wouldn't have to be sweating if you simply stayed in here."

"I'm sorry if this shocks you, Mew, but I don't want to see you change."

In the mirror, Mew finished straightening his collar and turned to face his friend. "You're correct, that astonishes me," he said as he waited for feedback on his new outfit.

Ton took a moment to think about it before continuing. "What's the difference?"

Mew huffed, "Everything! Everything is different!" he exclaimed. When it came to fashion, some people were completely oblivious. It made him question why he was asking Ton's opinion—oh yes!—so much weight. Mew was obliged to settle because no one else was available. "It doesn't matter, all that matters is how it looks."

Mew had been inspected from head to toe by Ton. If it weren't for the slight sheen of color that sparkled in the light with Mew's every movement, he would have seemed black in a dark green silk button-up. The top couple buttons of his collar were left undone, and the sleeves were folded to three-quarter length. He sported a pair of slick cowboy boots and a pair of black pants that left little to the imagination. Mew's brow was lazily covered with brown strands.

It was Ton's way of saying "I'm sorry. I'm going to be honest with you. You look very... fuckable. I'd do anything for you."

Mew chuckled. "If you're interested, I'll be free tomorrow night."

Ton had turned and walked out of the doorway with a sigh of relief. "In your dreams, Suppasit. In your dreams."

***

In the crowd, Mew was now gliding through the crowd, heading right for the two writhing boys, both of whom he couldn't stop envisioning beneath him; one with his cock, the other with his fist, and the one with his ass he'd pound.

When someone grabbed him by the arm with a blaze of orange, the first thing that came to mind for Mew was how his sweaty grip had certainly crumpled his shirt. He turned his attention away from his goal and concentrated on the person in front of him, who was a shockingly red individual.

Everything is red: red shirt, red freckles, and a red-faced, irritated countenance.

The man screamed, "Oh, no, you don't. Not again, Suppasit. I'll murder Gulf for it, but I can forgive the guy because he's only human. But you! You're not human—you're a complete asshole, in more ways than one, I'm sure. And I'll be buggered if I allow you get to Gulf a second time."

Mew couldn't decide whether he preferred to scream or laugh. With a disgusted look on his elegant features, he ripped his arm from Mild's grasp and pretentiously smoothed his sleeve.

"You'll mess yourself up, mutt," he said, sneering down at Mild for a while before turning his attention to the black haired's shoulder and spotting Gulf—Gulf, who seemed completely unaffected by their fight. As a bonus, he added. "I'm not the one who's about to be bugged," he said.

"Why I oughta-" Mild was about to take a strike, but before he could bring his fist back far enough, someone took hold of his shoulders.

The girl yelled, "Mild! It's not worth it. Don't do it."

"Bella, what planet are you from? It's well worth it."

Mew seemed almost sorry as the girl glanced up at Mew.

She began by saying, "I'm sorry. Mild is... well, he's fairly harmless."

"You don't say..." he murmured, looking down at the sputtering, freckle-faced boy with scorn, then raising an eyebrow at this "Bella."

She extended her hand. "Hello, my name is Bella Atthaphan, and you've certainly met Mild Thanayut," says Bella.

Mew wasn't happy about wasting precious minutes on pointless chit-chat when he should have been on the hunt for Gulf's pants, but he decided that if these two scumbags were the boy's friends, he could only aid his cause if he got along with them.

With a strong shake, he took Bella's hand. "My friend Mild Suppasit needs to be leashed now, since I've got some business to attend to."

Okay, so "chummy" was never his strong point but at least he wasn't making enemies but he wasn't creating enemies. In any case, the girl. Thanayut seemed to be a lost cause to Mew.

Mild began to be dragged away by Bella's arm. "I'll fetch you a drink if you come along, Mild."

"I can't believe you're going to let this guy... Bella, I'm shocked!"

"It's nothing to do with us, Mild!"

Mew couldn't help but think how little he was looking forward to spending any time with the two of them as they slid away, however grudgingly.

*** to be continued ***

Thank God for Bella. Hahaha

Write down your thoughts and let's chat on the comment box.

See you soon  in my next update.

ren 💙