Unbelievable Kanawut

A/N: Hi, sorry for being absent. Here's the first update for today!

Enjoy!

Warning: NO proofreading happen here

***

"You are unbelievable, Kanawut," Mew hissed and stormed into the kitchen after slamming the door of Gulf's flat.

Since Gulf had brought up Mint at Clair'onts, it was the first thing he'd said to the youngster. Mew's only reaction, startled and enraged, was to sneak inside the changing room to get their clothing and then stomp up to the cash, dragging Gulf with him. He'd paid for both suits, snarling as he swatted the boy's hand away when he tried to draw out his credit card, since he couldn't not buy the garments that had caught Gulf's eye. They'd walked out of the store still dressed in the clothes they'd just bought.

The brunette let loose once more in the seclusion of Gulf's flat. To avoid from punching a hole in the walls, he threw open the fridge for the lack of something to do with his hands. He seized a carton of apple juice from the fridge, slamming it open with a lot of force and taking a big sip from the bottle.

Gulf kept a close eye on him. To be honest, it was the brunette's most vulnerable moment in his life, but he wasn't going to dwell on it.

"What? Why am I so unbelievable?" Gulf asked.

Mew rolled his eyes. "Why, Kanawut? Why would you tell me that?" he spat, slamming the carton down onto the counter, a light spray of juice flying off the nozzle. "It's bad enough I have to go to this fucking circus wedding in the first place but thanks to your big mouth, I will now have the pleasure of watching the bride go down the aisle, all the while plagued with thoughts of how she went down on my boyfriend."

"I'm sorry! I just thought—" Gulf stopped mid-sentence. "Wait—what did you say?"

When Mew realized his mistake, he winced and cursed under his breath. "Fuck—forget it, Kanawut. It was a fleeting slip-up. It won't happen again." He frowned down at the floor as he ran stiff fingers through his hair. His words had slipped out so readily, even though he knew Gulf was sensitive about the whole 'boyfriend' business. They weren't dating anyone else, but they were fucking each other's brains out many times a day. Mew didn't know what it meant to be in a relationship if it didn't count.

For a long time, the brunette remained silent, undecided about which issue to address and how to do it. Mew eventually looked up to see what he was up to.

"Honestly, Gulf. Please don't worry over it. It just slipped out."

Gulf turned away from him and shook his head, deciding not to respond immediately. "Listen, I just thought you should know about Mint because, well... I would want to know if I were you."

Mew's countenance softened as he rubbed his face in irritation and let out a frustrated growl. "I suppose I would have been rightly pissed if I'd found out later and you hadn't told me."

The boy nodded but remained quiet, watching Mew carefully. Finally the brunette looked up at him, his eyes weary and disheartened. "This is all your fault, you know," Mew said, a very weak smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "You and your..." The boy nodded, but he stayed silent, keeping a close eye on Mew. His eyes were tired and discouraged when he finally looked up at him. "I have no idea. I don't know what it is or how you do it but you make me bloody crazy—mad, Kanawut. Bloody mad."

Gulf laughed lightly, his tension ebbing. "I'm fairly certain you were crazy before we met, Suppasit."

Mew shook his head again, his shining locks falling into his eyes, unable to comprehend it, much less properly articulate himself. Before Kanawut, he'd never been so engrossed in his own lust. He hadn't felt a lot of things before Gulf arrived, in fact. Suppasit Confidence was wearing thin on him since this lad had an unexplained hold on Mew, and the more time they spent together, the more it wore thin on him.