Chapter 1: Massive Mountains

- Y/N POV -

I walked slowly behind my family, my legs are slowly waring out as we walk to our new home. I sigh, letting my head fall back as I stare at the massive mountains standing in front of my family not letting us get to our new home. I sighed again, knowing that in order to get to our destination we will need to hike over those mountains. But just in case, I still asked.

"Hey, Mama?" I asked. My mom, turned to face me with a sweet smile on her face before she started to walk towards me before answering my question.

"Yes, sweety?" She asked.

"Do we have to climb that...?" I asked while pointing towards the mountains, she smiled and sweetly kissed my cheek.

"Yes, sweety," She answered, before going back to Dad. Once Mom was back sitting with Dad under a tree, Daniel made his way over to me.

"Hey sis, how are you still so pale? I mean, we've been walking for months," Daniel says while rustling my hair in a joking manner. I smile at his jester and look down at my arms that are dangling as we walk towards my other two brothers.

"Honestly, I don't know. Maybe because of my power...?" I asked, he chuckled.

Once we made it to the spot where my brothers are relaxing, I sat down on the grass with my eyes closed and my nails are lightly dancing across the tops of the grass. A few moments later, I hear footsteps coming towards my brothers and me. I sniff the air and smell Mom and Dad, by the sounds of their footsteps they are heading towards us and mostly rested so we can continue on our journey.

"Alright, are we all ready to continue on our trip?" Mama asked, we all nodded but Daniel sighed before he started to fake complain.

"But Mama~" He started, "My legs hurt, and I have a bad headache because of the sun, and- and," Clearly my brother needs to work on his fake complaining.

"You'll be alright, remember just these mountains. Then we'll be at our new home," Mama reassures my brother. But what he was really looking for, was an excuse to have me piggybacking him on my back.

Ever since I got my power, I have been able to carry heavier things like my brothers and my senses have been enhanced by a lot. Just like a wolf, I can tell who is who by not only their sent but also their footsteps. And since I'm still a part of the family I also wear dark colours but not as dark as Sage.

Sage always wears pitch black things, as does the rest of my family so we've just gotten used to being in hotter weather. I hope that I'm not going to be looked at differently because I'm wearing pants, last time we went to a village people were looking at me weirdly because of my clothes.

I sighed knowing that I'll regret what I'm about to do, "Daniel, would you like me to carry you?" I suggested, his eyes lit up at my words. Fake clearly, but whatever I'll deal with that later.

"I would love that, Y/n," He says in a smug tone. I get into a bit of a squatting position before I feel Daniel's weight on my back. I shift a bit, to make it easier to walk with him on my back than talk.

"Let's go," I say.

TIME SKIP

I peeked over the top of the mountain, then I drop Daniel on the ground and I can barely hear him complain as I drift off, looking at the beautiful village in the distance. I hear Mom say that we can go on ahead but wait for her and Dad before we head into the village, I smirk.

"Line up, Brothers, I'm going to judge this race," I tell them, I raise my hand then slowly lower it. When I lower my hand completely, I yell, "GO!"

I watch as my brothers race to make it to the entrance of the village first, I use my werewolf speed while jumping onto and off of tree branches as I race to make it there before any of them. To see who makes it first.

Once I make it to the entrance of the village, I see Sage in first then Mathew and then Daniel. Just, as usual, it's oldest to youngest but I always make it first. Man, I love being a werewolf.

"Anndddd, Sage made it first," I tell them, Sage smirks.

"As usual," Sage says, we sit down then lean back, letting our backs leaning against the wall. I watch as Mom and Dad slowly make their way towards us.

When Mom and Dad made it to us, we stand in front of the gates.