Chapter 16: Chameleon's Room

- Y/N POV -

The room had two levels, the bottom one was filled with photos of everyone in the village, me, my family, his family, everyone! In the far left corner was a desk with papers, on the right was a staircase, a soft rug on the floor between the two.

The top half of his room was like a balcony, it only took up half of the top half of his room and was accessed by the stairs, slowly I walked up to them and saw a bed by the railing, a mirror across from his bed, a nightstand, and a few other things.

"Chameleon?" I asked, looking over the railing that's keeping me from falling. Camilo looked up at me and tilted his head with a smile.

"Yeah?"

"Why do you have a photo of me on your nightstand?" I asked, pointing to his nightstand beside his bed. He blushed, making me giggle and walk down the stairs.

"Oh! That?" He asks, I nod. Walking closer to him and leaning in, our noses almost touching at how close I am to him.

"Yeah," I whisper, my eyes flickering to his lips.

"It's n-nothing," He stutters, I raise a brow and lean back, giving him some space.

"Whatever you say," I bring my hands up and shrug, walking back up his stairs and falling onto his bed, closing my eyes and enjoying the scent that filled the room, that just so happened to be his scent.

"Camilo," I mutter to myself and I hear a chair move and Camilo sits down. He must be at his desk, under the bed, I smile to myself, enjoying the moment. Something is going to ruin it, I just know it... what it is, I don't know but I hope it doesn't, not yet at least.

"Camilo!" A voice yells.

There it is.