Chapter 5: Getting A Job

- Y/N POV -

I woke up the next day with arms wrapped around my body, I opened my eyes and saw that Daniel was cuddling me. Oh, how I love my brothers when they're not bodyguarding me. I wiggle my way out of my brother's arms and make my way downstairs, my grows when I see the eldest three of my family talking.

"Morning Sis," Sage said

"Morning," I replied, I walk towards Mama and ask, "Can I go out to the market?"

"Of course, dear," She replied, I smiled and kissed her on the cheek then make my way to the decorations shop.

I open the door to exit my house when I see multiple people already staring at me, my ears lower in fear and my tail decides to go between my legs a bit. I take a few steps out and slowly make my way towards my destination.

Once I make it to the door, I slowly open it and stare at the walls like I did when I first entered. I hear a faint chuckle, I turn towards the noise and a small smile forms on my face when I see who I was looking for.

"How may I help you today?" He asked in a little bit of a teasing tone. I slowly wake towards him before I answer his question.

"I was wondering..." I started but my ears went down and my tail hid before I could continue, "If I would intern here...?" I asked in a hushed tone, but still making sure that he could hear me.

"Of course, I would love some help," He answers, I look up at him and my eyes light up. My ears spring up and my tail starts wagging furiously. He chuckles at my excitement. "But how about you work here and I make sure you get paid,"

"But-" I started before I was cut off.

"No buts, young one. Would you like to start today?" He asks, I nod. "Alright, I just need to get a name tag from the back. One moment,"

"Oh, I forgot to ask your name, Señor," I tell him, he turns back around with a friendly smile.

"Alberto Avalos," He tells me, he asks my name while putting his hand out for me to shake.

"Y/n, Y/n L/n," I tell him while putting my hand out and shake his hand.

"Would you like to start today?" Alberto asked, I nodded as my ears stand up and my tail wags vigorously. He chuckled at my excitement, "Okay, please follow me to the backroom," I do as I'm told and follow Alberto to the backroom.

"Alright Y/n, please write down your name on this name tag and then stick it to your shirt," I grab the sticker nametag and write my name on it with a sharpy. I took the name tag and put it on my shirt.

"Done," I tell him, he smiles at me.

"I would like you to start by bringing these rugs over to the rug area and then place them on the shelves," I smile and nod my head before I grabbed the rugs and followed Alberto. When we exit the backroom, I head to where Alberto motioned me to go. Then I placed them down on the racks before I went back to the cash register where Alberto is waiting, I stand happily in front of him and watch as he grabs a pencil and a page before he starts to write things down.

"This is going to have what everything costs, just so that when it's your turn to us the cash register, you know what costs how much," He tells me, I nod. I was about to leave when I heard Alberto say one more thing, "One more thing before you go Y/n," I turn back around and walk towards him.

"What's up?" I asked, he hands me some coins and smiles at me while I count them. 10... 15... 25. "What's this for?" I asked, he chuckles lightly.

"Because you helped and I know that you might need to buy some things from the shops to get some food," Alberto tells me, I smile and rush to get by his side. I hug him for a good, five seconds before I let go and ran out of the shop.

I saw a boy about a year older than me walk toward the shop as I leave, I give him a shy smile before I use my 'super-speed' as Daniel likes to call my werewolf speed.

- ALBERTO AVALOS POV -

After Y/n exited the shop, a few minutes later Camilo entered the shop with a smirk on his face. I smiled as he entered, "Hola Camilo, how may I help you?" I asked.

"Hola Alberto, who just exited your shop?" He asked, I smirked.

"That is Y/n L/n, she is going to work in my shop and officially start tomorrow. Why?" I asked, "Got an interest in the new girl?" I teased.

"Maybe," He tells me before he leaves the shop.