Chapter 8: Arguing

- Y/N POV -

After answering more of my brothers' questions, they started to look over more of the store. When they looked over everything they found interesting.

"Are you guys done?" I asked, raising a brow at my brothers. They look at each other with knowing glances.

"No, but it seems like you want us to leave," Daniel teases, slowly walking towards me. I lean my elbows on the counter, I narrow my eyes at him.

"Daniel," Sage warns Daniel, Mathew snickers as they start to argue. I rest my head on my arms that are now laying on the counter, waiting for my brothers' to stop fighting which usually lasts a few minutes.

Camilo and Alberto look towards me, I shrug my shoulders. They walk closer to me, I make room on the counter, and Alberto and Camilo lean against the counter while we wait.

"Hey, Camilo?" I ask, he looks at me with a smile.

"Yes, Hermosa?" Camilo asks, I look up at him and smile.

"When is the ceremony?"

"In a few hours," He tells me.

"I didn't know that it was so soon," I confess, he chuckles.

"Well, if you would like, I can take you to get a dress," Camilo offers, I smile and nod my head.

"I would appreciate that," I say shyly, he smiles at me. "But, I need to get my brothers out of here first," I finish, he nods his head.

"Alright," Camilo says, I look back towards my brothers. I sigh once more, knowing that there are two options to end the fight; I could watch and wait for it to die down, or I could sneak my way in and help pour water onto the fire.

I walk towards my arguing brothers and rest a hand on Daniel's shoulder while Mathew puts a hand on Sage's shoulder. Soon, they stop fighting and I can go with Camilo to the shop.