Chapter 14: Sonic

- Y/N POV -

The sun shines into my room, brightening my room. I turn around, hiding from the light when I feel arms wrapped around my waist. I look up and see Camilo sleeping with his arms around me, one of his legs is on top of mine, his head resting just above mine.

"C-Chameleon?" I whisper, he stirs before nuzzling closer. My tail wages against the mattress, I smile up at him and try to wiggle out of his grip, only for it to fail and I stay there until he wakes up.

After a while, Camilo starts to open his eyes, his grip tightens around me.

"Morning, Chameleon," I whisper, he looks down at me before blushing.

"Is this a dream?" He asks, I shrug my shoulders.

"If it was then I would not be in my bed, I would be in your bed, under the sheets, with no light," I tease, giggling when he hides his face in my chest. Camilo mumbles something but it was muffled by my clothes.

When Camilo finally brings his face away from my chest, he blushes and practically jumps from my bed. I swing my legs over the side and smile as I watch Camilo start to ramble on about something, I raise a brow before chuckling and grabbing his poncho.

"Chameleon, calm down, your ok," I say, before an idea comes to my head, "How about I run you to Casita?"

"How?"

"I have werewolf strength and speed," I shrug, and he reluctantly agrees. I jump out of the window and land on my feet, I hold my arms out and catch Camilo when he jumps out. It was unnecessary but I did it anyway. I piggybacked Camilo and ran him to his home, when we made it, he thanked me and walked into his house as quietly as possible.

I hope he doesn't get in trouble for sleeping in my bedroom. I think to myself before running back to my home. My tail swaying at the speed, I grab an apple from a store and leave a dollar, I may not be as fast a Sonic, but I'm still faster than everyone in the village.