Chapter 20: Confessions And Snuggles

- CAMILO POV -

A few minutes after Y/n left my room, Antonio came in and took my hand, leading me to a picnic while telling me that I should confess my feelings for my werewolf friend. I sat down and waited for something to happen, after a few minutes, Y/n came with Mirabel and Mirabel ran away with a smirk on her face.

"I thought you were helping Mirabel?" I asked, she shrug her shoulders and shook her head.

"I thought so too but she just led me on a twenty-minute run only to lead me here," She answered, I offered a spot for her to sit and she snuggles close to me and we stay like this for a while.

"H-how do you feel about me?" I stuttered, and she tensed.

"W-what do you mean?"

"D-do you like me?"

"As a friend?"

"M-more than that?" I stuttered again, she took a deep breath before answering.

"Promise you won't laugh?" She whispered, looking nervously at me I nod my head.

"Promise,"

"I like-like you," She whispered, I smiled widely and pulled her into a tight hug.

"I like-like you too," I whispered into her neck and she snuggled into my touch. Wrapping her arms around me, her ears up high and her tail wagging furiously.

"Yay," She whispers, kissing the side of my neck. I blush and hide my face more.

"Let's eat the picnic, then we can continue?" I suggest, she nods and we start eating the picnic. When we finished, the sun is setting and we are snuggling close on the blanket after cleaning up.

"Chameleon?"

"Yes, mi Vida?" She blushed at the nickname I gave her, hiding her face in my chest. I smile down at her and kissed her forehead tenderly, she quietly purrs in my arms.

"How long have you known about your feelings?"

"I don't know exactly but I realized last night," I answered, kissing her again. She hummed into the kiss and ran her hands up my chest and into my hair, she started twirling some stray pieces then sighed when we parted from the kiss.

"At least I have someone now," She whispers and kissed me one more time before sleep consumed her. I smiled at the little werewolf in my arms, her tail softly wagging and her ears in their resting position.

"Goodnight, mi amour,"