Chapter 19: Two More Familias

- PEPA POV -

I was sitting in the kitchen with Julieta, Felix, and Augustin gossiping about Y/n and Camilo. Telling my sister and her husband about what Felix and I saw last night. When most of the familia arrived and they started asking what we were talking about, they got interested immediately.

Luisa, Isabela, and Mirabel are going to set up a picnic date for Y/n and Camilo where they will confess their feelings for each other. Julieta and Augustin are going to make the food, and Felix and I are going to get Y/n to the picnic without her knowing what's going on. And then-

Knock knock

I rush over to the door and see both la Familia L/n and la Familia Price, "How may I help you guys?" I asked, the fathers started talking over each other then I started to get nervous. I felt a hand be placed on my shoulder and I looked behind me and saw my Felix, he smiled warmly at me and I started calming down. I repeated my question but I faced Y/n's father, he seemed pleased that he was picked to talk first.

"My daughter didn't come home last night, after your 'ceremony'!" He exclaimed, I heard racing footsteps then wind blew passed me, Y/n was hugging her mother.

"Mom!" She calls, and her mother looked relieved to have her daughter back. More footsteps could be heard and then I heard my older son's voice.

"Y/n, you left me~" He whines, she giggled then rushed back over to him. Hugging him close then glaring at Abuela, she whispered something into his ear and he laughed.

"May we speak now?" Mrs. Price asked, I turned to her and nodded. She looked at her sons before looking back up and started talking, "My sons wanted to meet la Familia L/n, and we figured that they would be here. And by the looks of things, we were correct,"

"Are we allowed to enter?" Mr. Price asked, Felix and I walked out of the way and both families entered our house.

TIME SKIP

Everything is set up for Camilo and Y/n's picnic, it's set up in a secluded place with a little pond and soft creatures. I'm heading up to Camilo's room with Felix, knowing Y/n is in there with Camilo, opening the door we see the two cuddling in his bed.

"Y/n?" I call up to the girl, she unhides herself from the blanket she's under and looks over the railing.

"Yes?"

"Mirabel needs help with something," I lied, I'm not the best at lying but it's going to be worth it if it means that my son realizes his love for the girl.

"Oh, ok. I'll be down in a bit," She calls, I nod and leave with Felix.

- Y/N POV -

"Chameleon, I have to see what Mirabel," I whisper to him, he pouts and I chuckle at him. I bring him into a tight hug before letting go and going to find Mirabel.

Once I found her, she started running from me, I ran after her and after about twenty minutes, she led me to a picnic and Camilo is sitting there.

The Werewolf and the Shape-shifter (Camilo x Fem!Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें