Chapter 11: Meeting The Madrigals

(First I would like to thank leizhou593 (I think I wrote that right, if not I'm sorry) for all the sweet comments and all of the votes, enjoy)

- Y/N POV -

As I walk out of the shop, I have a sneaking feeling that Camilo is doing something I will either really like or really hate. It being Camilo it could go either way.

I watch as kids play with a ball, parents with checklists that need to be finished, I smile. I felt something light, fall onto my head. I whipped my head around and saw Camilo smirking down at me. Camilo handed me the bag with what I think holds my dress, he leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"Your welcome, Hermosa," Camilo whispered, he leaned back again.

"Gracias," I whispered, feeling heat rush to my cheeks. Camilo smiled at me, he rested his arms behind his back.

"Before the ceremony, tonight, do you want to come to my house and you can meet my family?" Camilo asked, I giggled when I saw a light strip of pink across Camilo's face.

"Aren't I going to meet them during the ceremony?" I asked him, Camilo chuckled.

"I guess you would, wouldn't you?" Camilo realized, I smiled and grabbed one of his hands and pulled him towards my house.

"I would, can we go to my house and put the dress in my house then we can go to your house?" I suggested, Camilo nodded and we walked towards my house.

"Sounds like a plan,"

"Okay,"

AFTER DROPPING THE DRESS AT THE HOUSE

Camilo and I dropped the dress without any problems and we are now on our way to Camilo's house. I giggled when Camilo grabbed one of my hands and started dragging me to 'La Casa Madrigal'.

Once we made it to Camilo's house, the door opened magically and Camilo pulls me until he crashed into a girl with green glassed which I remember to be Mirabel. Camilo and Mirabel fall onto the ground, I chuckled when they both got up and started arguing with each other.

"Why weren't you looking where you are going, Camilo?" Mirabel snapped at him she might not have seen me yet.

"Mirabel calm down, I brought Y/n," Camilo explained noticing that I am just standing beside him awkwardly.

"...Hi..." I whispered, waving my hand a little, Mirabel looked at Camilo then at me.

"Oh, hi Y/n," Mirabel said sheepishly, waving back at me.

"Mirabel, do you know where my Hermana (sister) is?" Camilo asked, a tall girl with a red ribbon in her brown hair with a yellow dress walked over to use. "Dolores!" Camilo yelled, she covered her ears.

"Hola, Camilo," She said after Camilo stopped yelling, "Y/n, it's good to see you again,"

"It's good to see you too, Dolores," I whispered, she smiled.

"How are you, Y/n?" Mirabel asked, I looked at her and answered.

"I'm doing good, a little nervous, but good nonetheless," I said, nodding my head. "How are you, Mirabel and Dolores?"

"I'm good," Dolores said while smiling.

"Good," Mirabel said, "Would you like to stay for dinner?"

"I guess I could, I don't see a problem with that," I said, looking at Camilo and then back at Mirabel. She smiled and dragged me up to a door with a girl holding flowers, Mirabel opened the door and then dragged me inside. Before I was completely submerged in the flower-covered room, I grabbed Camilo's hand, dragging him with me.

"Isabela! Y/n is staying with us for dinner!" Mirabel yelled into the room. A few seconds later, a bed slowly descends from above with a girl wearing a pale purple dress is sitting on the bed. She looks at us and her eyes widen when she sees me, I smiled nervously at her.

"Um, hi," I say, waving my hand. She smiles at me and slowly got up from her bed.

"Hello Y/n," Isabela said, walking over to us.

"I was showing Y/n around," Mirabel said, grabbing my hand and was about to pull me away when Isabela stopped her.

"How long are you staying, Y/n?" She asked, I looked up at her.

"I'm staying for dinner, I think? And I'm gonna be here for the ceremony," I tell her, they all smile at me.

"Come on, querida (darling)," Camilo said, I look over and him and take his stretched-out hand.

"Kk, Chameleon," I say, walking out, hand-in-hand with Camilo. We walk out of Isabela's room and we head downstairs, we walk towards the kitchen and see two people there, a woman in a blue dress and a man with matching blue clothes.

"Hello?" the woman said, looking over at us.

"Hola Tía Julieta," Camilo said to the woman, the man looked at us and Camilo said, "Hola Tío Augustin, this is Y/n, I was hoping she could join us for dinner?"

"Sure cariño," Julieta said, looking at Camilo.

(Sorry for any grammar problems)