Chapter 10: Dress - Part 2

(Before reading, please go back to 'Dress - Part 1' because I edited the chapter. I hope you enjoy, thank you)

- Y/N POV -

I slowly walk around the shop, gracing my fingers lightly along the different dresses, feeling the different types of materials. I smile when I found an f/c dress that looked like it would not only fit me but would also look nice on me, I turn around and see Camilo staring in awe at me when he noticed my gaze he turned to look at the ground. I smiled sweetly at him and his silly behaviour then started to walk towards the lady at the desk.

"How much does that dress cost?" I asked, pointing to the dress that had caught my eye, she looked from my eyes to my ears than to the dress I was pointing to. My eyes widened when she noticed my ears, I looked towards the ground, my ears falling a little and my tail sneaking between my legs.

I watch as she slowly walks towards the dress, but I could see that her eyes flickered towards my tail and then back to where she was heading. Once she made it to the part of the store that has the dresses, she pointed to the dress while asking.

"This vestido(dress)?" She asked, I nodded my head and she checked the tag. She smiled and brought the dress back to the counter where Camilo and I are standing. "This dress costs $45,"

My eyes widen, I don't even have enough for food, why did I think getting a dress would cost any less? I sigh, "Um... m-maybe not," I say, looking back at Camilo where I see him pulling his hand out of his pocket with a little bag in his hand. He sets the bag down on the counter, then opens the back and he pulls out the exact right amount of money for the dress.

"Aqui tienes (Here you go)," Camilo says, placing the money on the counter. The lady smiles and takes the money, she then grabs a bag and delicately places the dress in the bag. I lean closer to Camilo while the lady is doing this.

"Thank you," I murmur, I look to my side and see Camilo smiling as he grabs the bag from the lady before I could take it. "Are you sure I can't take it?" I ask in a teasing tone but still light, since my voice is naturally higher than the rest of my family's.

"There is one more thing I need to get," Camilo says. I look at him curiously but he only smiles in return, "Can you go wait out there?" Camilo asks, pointing towards the door with his free hand, I nod and walk towards the door.

- CAMILO POV -

Once Y/n stepped outside, I turned back to Laura Valentina. She smirked at me, "Got yourself a girlfriend, Camilo?" She teased, most of the town probably knows about Y/n's family but probably only knows about them by rumours.

"Señorita Valentina, do you have any flower crowns that match the dress that Y/n and I just bought?" I asked Señorita Valentina, and she smiled and then walked to the backroom. When she returned, she walks back holding a daisy crown, I smiled and was about to place down some money when Laura shook her head.

"No hay necesidad (No need)," She said, she lightly placed the crown in my outstretched hands while the bag that is holding the dress was hanging on my arm.

"Machas gracias, Señorita," I thanked her, she nodded and I started to make my way out of Señorita Valentina's shop.

I opened the door and lightly placed the daisy crown on Y/n's head, the crown was big enough to fit around her ears. I heard a little gasp and Y/n whipped her head around to see me standing behind her, standing on the step above her. I smirk down at her before handing her the bag with her new dress.

I walk closer to her and whisper in her ear, "You're welcome, Hermosa,"