Chapter 2 ❂︎︎ As The World Falls Down!

Jareth's POV

Jareth was beyond livid. He came so close to bringing home his queen the night before. She was perfect him. He always dreamed of making her love him. Only him.

And he would love her forever if she would only give him her heart as he tried to get. But it was useless. She was crying for him during the night before until her father came in the room.

She nearly let him come inside the window as well. Did she miss him? Was it possible she missed him? His heart soared at the thought of it. That was what he longed for.

He was take her away if she only asked him to. He sat lazily sprawled out on his favorite sleek black chair there in his layer of the castle. He had not bothered to watch Sarah in the crystals today. It was depressing him so.

Hoggle came in to talk to him. Jareth wondered what he could want.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎

"What is it Hogwart?" he sighs.

"The name is Hoggle sir" says Hoggle. Jareth rolls his eyes.

"What is it that you want?" he demands to know.

"Have you heard from Sarah? Has she called on any of us? I miss Sarah" says Hoggle. He looked down hearted.

"No she has not called on the likes of you" he snaps. "why would she call on you when she could call on me? The king?" he snaps.

Hoggle looked upset with him. "I just thought...."

"You thought nothing! Get out of here before I throw you in the swamp. You are as useless as Ludo" he mutters with anger.

"Have you looked in the crystal? Maybe she is calling for you" Hoggle says.

"I always check. She has not called on me" says Jareth. She never was going to call on him. She had to be given up.

That was all there was to it. His heart had to let her go. Once and for all.

Hoggle looked longily over at his crystals.

"Can we see her sir? I just miss her that is all" begs Hoggle.

"Miss Sarah!" says Ludo.

"Fine if it will stop your belly aching" he snaps.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎

He grabs his crystals. Then twirls them in the air. There the crystals grow into one ball. "show us the girl" he demands.

Sarah forms before them. But she was not at home in her bed. He sits up. There were doctors surrounding her. Someone was giving her a shot with a needle. She was crying out as they held her down. What were they doing to his beloved?