Chapter 19 ︎︎ ❂︎︎ Gobblin Battle

Chapter 19, Gobblin BattleSarah's POV

Sarah's POV

Sarah was finding herself to daydreaming a lot more these days

Sarah was finding herself to daydreaming a lot more these days. She could hardly wait to marry her Jareth. The one man she had always wanted, wanted her! She was happy at last. She had a family.

Her real family. And soon she and Jareth were going to be a family to. Or have their own little family. Sarah decided something that afternoon as she sat having tea with her mother.

She needed to figure out her powers. She knew a few of them. But being a goblin she had to know all of them. Because she should know for when she bestowed her powers onto her kids.

Her mother might know of her father's powers. Or her mother's powers. That was why that afternoon she went over to her mother's kingdom to have tea with her.

Her mother was talking wedding plans with her. But Sarah was trying to figure out how to bring up powers to her mother. Not only that she was a little worried about Jareth.

He seemed to have a worry on his mind. But she could tell he was keeping something from her. What that was she was not sure. That could be a power to. Knowing something was off with the people she was close to.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

"Mother, can we talk about the wedding later? I have something I really need to talk to you about" begins Sarah calmly.

"Sure, dear we can. What do you want to talk about?" wonders her mother.

"About powers. Jareth and I discovered I to have powers" begins Sarah.

"I know this dear. All goblins have powers" says her mother as she sips her tea.

"But the thing is most goblins when they are grown know all their powers by now. I don't because I did not know I had them. My question is what are your powers? Dads? One that I may have. That I do not know I have. I want to know for when I have my own kids" explains Sarah the best she can do.

Her mother nods then sets down her tea cup. "Dear, I can read minds only when someone is in danger. I can sense when things trouble my loved ones, my powers are not that helpful. But I guess I have dreams and visions when danger is near us" explains her mother. "your father could call to the rocks only when he got upset with headaches. Like what happened to you when the fairies were attacking us all. Jareth has powers to heal. That is why he is a king. He is a powerful goblin that all who know him consider him to be god like" mentions her mother. "I worry, that if you have a son he will be just as Jareth you will have to tame him" chuckles her mother. Sarah laughs to.