Chapter 24 ❂︎︎ Witch World

Chapter 24, Witch WorldSara's POV

Sara's POV

Chapter 24, Witch WorldSara's POV

Sara was awake in bed. She yawns then stretches her feet in bed. She was not in her bed at her mother's place. But she was back in Jareth's bed! How? They had been fighting and he had called off the wedding! She remembered it all. She glances around her. Her heart was racing in her chest. Maybe he had finally forgave her for what happened.

Maybe that was it!

And the wedding was going to be back on! Hope surged in her heart. Maybe she had passed out some place and he came to her rescue as he always had done in the past. He had to care. He had to have still loved her. She loved him and she would never give him up!

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

"Good morning, dear girl" he speaks up.

He was carrying a tray with breakfast on it for her. Sets it on the bed.

"How did you sleep my love?" he asks her.

"Wonderful" she yawns.

"You look confused what is wrong?" he asks her. He hands her a orange juice drink.

"I am confused..."

"About...?"

"We had been fighting and you tossed me out of here never to see you again remember?" she asks him.

He frowns. He shakes his head.

"That never happened" he tells her. "I am sorry but are you feeling ill? We never broke up"

"We didn't? Maybe I dreamt it?" she sighs.

She feels confused.

"Maybe you had" he agrees.

"I could have sworn we broke up" she mutters. "and Hoggle would not allow me in here?"

"Nonsense dear girl" he scoffs. "you are going to be my queen and this shall be your castle"