Chapter 25 ❂︎︎ His Queen

Chapter 25, His QueenJareth's POV

Jareth's POV

Jareth managed to talk to Sara in her mind! He had made a deep connection

Jareth managed to talk to Sara in her mind! He had made a deep connection. She was near to the bed now starting to float down lower. And the rain was lighter he noticed when he was talking to her.

That raised hope in his heart that Sara would come back to him. They could get married. He had to forgive her. It was hard.

The first time in his life he had never had forgiven anyone before. How could he forgive her? He wanted to. Deep within himself he wanted to let go of the anger that had simmered in his heart the way it had. He sighed. He was getting nowhere fast.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

"How is my daughter? Could you reach her?" her mother wants to know.

She comes to his side.

"I reached her mind but then she shut me out fast. Or this spell that has her under" he worries. "I am just not reaching her" he says. "I hate it when I cannot use a spell to get my way and it frustrates me!" he declares.

"If anyone can bring Sara back it is you and you have to keep trying Jareth" begs her mother.

"I will" he promises her.

"I just got her back. And I cannot lose her again" sniffs her mother as she holds back tears. She rushes out of the room.

"If it were easy to get Sara back then I would do it! I would do anything for her" remarks Jareth out loud in thought.

"There is something you can do" Hoggle remarks as he waddles in there.

"What might that be?" he sighs.

"Forgive her sir" Hoggle tells him. "only then can Sara break free from this"

"You are saying I caused this to happen? I would never wish harm on her" snaps Jareth.

"No, I know that sir. But Sara does not forgive herself and I read that is why she put herself in this mood. And she cannot get out. You hold the power in your hands to set her free. You must forgive her, and she can come back" explains Hoggle.