Chapter 14 ❂︎︎ Saving Sarah!

Chapter 14, Saving Sarah Jareth's POV

Jareth's POV

With Sarah causing all the fairies pain they did not notice Jareth form before them all

With Sarah causing all the fairies pain they did not notice Jareth form before them all. He managed to grab the fairies with Hoggle's help. And the others as well. Soon the king was helpless.

He had to next calm Sarah down. Jareth had known when Sarah got her headaches her anger would be out of control. And her magic would emerge from no where. He had no idea what kind of powers Sarah might have.

But she was a lot like her friend who cried to the rocks. She was forming more and more into a goblin every day. For that she was making him proud. He makes his way to Sarah's side. The loud screeching harming his own eardrums.

He grabs her wrist.
Holding her tight.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

"Sarah! I need for you to calm down" he exclaims.

"Jareth!"

"Yes, stay calm" he tells her.

She nods. Stops yelling. She looks pained.

She looks around.

"They are gone?" she asks.

"They are banished" he informs her.

"Good!" she replies. "good"

"Sarah" her mother calls out. They hug.

"Did you not know he was a fairy mom?" asks Sarah.

"I am sorry Sarah and Jareth. I had no idea. I truly thought he was a goblin as we are" mentions her mother.

"I accept your apology" says Jareth.

"I told him I would not wed when the crystals showed me the truth. I knew in my heart something was not right" mentions Sarah. She tosses him the crystals back. "and he could not use those so he gave them to me. Otherwise, he would have kept them"

"Right" agrees Jareth.

"I am so sorry Jareth; I should have listened to you" Sarah somberly tells him.