Chapter 15 ❂︎︎ Thoughts Of Love!

Chapter 15, Thoughts Of Love!         Sarah's POV

Sarah's POV

Chapter 15, Thoughts Of Love!         Sarah's POV

He loved her. At long last. When Sarah woke she was laying in Jareth's embrace. In his castle. It was true. He had been after her heart the whole time.

She was to blind to see that it was right before her very eyes. Now she had all she longed for. She felt like a true princess now. She would soon be his queen. Was she ready to rule a kingdom? She wanted to help. To be fair.

To help all her friends to. Make this world a better place. With Jareth at her side the whole time. Sarah smiles as she enjoys his embrace wrapped around her.

His warm body was behind her. Holding her tenderly. It felt so good to be in his arms. She began to think back about her powers. She must have more powers she needed to explore.

After all she was a goblin princess.

To think all this time she could have grown up with a real family who loved her. Not one who gave up on her. One who never wanted her around. And she could have grown up with little Jareth. What had he been like as a child. She could not help but wonder how different her life might have been.

Thankfully Jareth had found her. And brought her home. She loved it here.

Most of all she loved him.

She knew they were going to get married. That they were going to have a child together. A boy. But when was Jareth ever going to ask her to marry him?

How long would he make her wait for him? Hopefully not too long. She would have married him yesterday if he had allowed her to do so.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

"Sarah how long have you been awake my princess?" he yawns suddenly.

She turns to face him. They lay face to face. Her heart races faster. He looked adorable all sleepy eyed.

She touches his cheek.