Chapter 8 ❂︎︎ Confused Hearts!

Chapter 8, Confused Hearts  Sarah's POV

Sarah's POV

Chapter 8, Confused Hearts  Sarah's POV

Sarah was in misery. After one dance with Jareth her mom forced her to go off with the other king. She felt helpless as Jareth stood there looking upset. Her heart sinks.

She felt so far away from him. Did her mom does not understand all Jareth had done for her. She knew in her heart if she was in trouble that he would not go looking for her!

That was it! If Sarah could prove to her mother that Jareth was worthy of her love then her mother would let her marry him.

Then once they married then Sarah could win Jareth's heart. He had to at least care about her. A little. To do all he had done for her. He took drugs right out of her veins.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

"Sarah, are you listing to me?" King Torto asks her as they dance.

"Sorry I have a headache. I need to go lay down. To much fun in one night" she lies.

"I hope you feel better" he worries.

He did not offer any healing spells on her not like Jareth would have.

"I need some rest. Tell my mother for me please" she says to him.

"I shall do my future princess" he tells her. He kisses the top of her hand before letting her go. She heads to her bedroom to sulk. Now how to go about this plan? Maybe Hoggle would help her.

No, he might tell Jareth the truth. Hoggle would not be one to trust with this. Sarah lay on her bed. Muddling over deep in thought.

If only they could just be together because they wanted to be with each other. But things were not that easy. Not here in this world. Sarah did feel a real headache coming on now. She lay on her bed. Something forms in front of her. The window was open.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

"You have a headache?" he asks her.