Chapter 18 ︎︎ ❂︎︎ Chilly Down

Chapter 18, Chilly Down Jareth's POV

Jareth's POV

Jareth finally had everything he ever had wanted

Jareth finally had everything he ever had wanted. Sarah had agreed to willinging become his bride. He was thrilled by that. And he had an uneasy feeling that something was going to happen to cause havoc on their wedding day.

He was going to make sure nothing went wrong on their big day. His beloved Sarah would have nothing to worry over when it came to her wedding day. 

Sarah was going to get her heart's desire for her perfect wedding day. He had to find out more about her powers though. Or things could go horrible for them both.

Jareth was up. Deep with in his thoughts. While Sarah lay in his bed asleep. He gets his crystals out. He had to find out if their wedding day was going to go well.

It was just a strong notion he had in the pit of his gut. His happiness tended not to last long. So, he could not help but worry that his Sarah might walk out on him on their wedding day.

He wanted to make sure to get her down that aisle and say the words "I DO" then he would feel happy for the rest of his life.

He would have everything. Love. A family. He never had either of those things. And no one was going to stop him from getting those things he craved. He tosses his crystals in the air. They begin to spin for him.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

"Show me our wedding day" he softly demands to his crystals. An image soon forms before him.

He peers over looking into the bubble future. He glances back making sure Sarah would not wake and see anything. He did not wish to worry her. Not about his worries.

He sees himself dressed up. Waiting at the altar for his beloved. Hoggle is coming down to him.

"Sir" he says as he tugs on Jareth's pant leg.

"Not now, Hogwart. The wedding is starting" orders Jareth.

"This is for you sir. From Sarah" says Hoggle.