Chapter 6 ❂︎︎ Peaches & Cream

Chapter 6, Peaches & Cream Jareth's POV!

Jareth's POV!

Chapter 6, Peaches & Cream Jareth's POV!

Jareth was furious. He gave his gold back. What more could he possibly do? He wanted nothing more then to win Sarah's heart. It was clear it could not be bought.

Her mother was going to have the ball later that night. And she was going to meet that awful King Torto. The other goblin king. Jareth was not about to lose his kingdom to have his queen lost to!

Besides he could not love Sarah the way Jareth did. He invested so much of his heart. His time. All to Sarah. She had to be his bride. She had been promised to him.

Now for what? He was jipped on it. He was going to make sure Sarah would have to wed him. Then he would make her love him. If only there was a spell to make someone love you.

But hearts could simply not be toyed with. It just was not allowed. Jareth sat in his chair and pouted. His heart was broken over Sarah. He had to do something about this. Once she laid eyes on Torto then well he might lose her.

The other king had much more to offer Sarah then he did. Torto promised if he got to wed Sarah, he planned on throwing Jareth in jail out of his sight. They had once made a bet on who could win Sarah's pure heart.

Not it was not a game. Now he wanted her. Only her heart. It was not a game to him. He was losing time. And getting nothing out of it. It made him furious. One girl could make him lose it all. Everyone around him knew he was losing it. It all.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

"Jareth a girl is here" mentions a goblin to him.

"A girl?" he mutters.

"Sarah?" another goblin says.

His heart skips a beat. Sarah had come to him? He feels his heart light up. His heart races.

"Let her in" orders Jareth. "she will be your queen one day" he points out.

Sarah wanders in finally looking like his pure true queen. All dressed up. He could not take his eyes off her beauty. He wanted her so badly. He waited upon her. She had a bag in her hands. The gold.