Chapter 13 ︎︎ ❂︎︎ Goblin Queen?

Chapter 13, Goblin Queen?!Sarah's POV

Sarah's POV

Sarah just did not understand what was so hard about saying simple words

Sarah just did not understand what was so hard about saying simple words. "I love you" but for Jareth they were impossible. Was she supposed to be a mind reader? Because she was not one. She was never going to be one. He had to say something. Before it was to late!

Today was her wedding day. She had showered. Got ready. Everyone was fussing about her. She was getting her wedding gown on. This so was not how she pictured this day to be.

She thought she was going to marry the love of her life. Not be stuck with someone she did not even know. She never expected to fall in love with Jareth but she had fallen in love with the goblin.

He had saved her so many times before. What made now any different? She needed him now more than ever before? Sarah brushed a tear away from her eyes. Trying to keep her mind on other happy things.

Like helping the kingdoms come together. That was going to be a good thing. Then once she was a full queen she could get Jareth free and back to his own life. And she could let him go. Forever.

But until then here she was. She was going to marry a complete stranger.

Her heart just was not into it at all. Her mother was of course thrilled about it all. And so was King Torto. She had started to meet people from his kingdom as well.

Her friends had been asking her about Jareth. If she had freed him. She had explained no she had not freed him yet. That she tried. But he would not let her free him. That made no sense to them either.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

"Do cheer up dear girl! Today is your wedding day" says her mother. She comes up and hugs her.

"I am trying to mother. I thought today would be well.....not like this" sighs Sarah.

"But you will learn to love your new husband" her mother tells her. "As I learned to love your real father"