Chapter 7 ❂︎︎ Choices!

Chapter 7, Choices! Sarah's POV

Chapter 7, Choices!
Sarah's POV

Sarah tried and tried to get through to him

Sarah tried and tried to get through to him. Jareth still refused her help. She brought him the coins back. In hopes that he would allow her to help. She was so worried for him.

Then he went and planted a kiss on her lips like that. Her lips still tingled from his kiss. He was the first man...well goblin to ever kiss her. It was a wonderful kiss. An unexpected one.

Now she was going to have to meet this other so called king. She did not want to bother with him.

Maybe she could convince her mother to make her marry Jareth then in time she could win his heart over. As well as help save his kingdom to. She knew Jareth she did not know this other stranger who her mother wanted her to marry.

It made her uneasy. This place was so old fashioned. In her world they did not have to marry unless it was for love. But she understood why they had to marry off. Due to the fact that it meant to make more money and to help others in the land. Maybe once she met King Torto then she would feel better about having to marry someone else?

She highly doubted that. Could Jareth save her?

Hoggle joins her side.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

"I brought you a snack from the Queen" he says as he sets out a bowl of peaches.

Peaches....

Just as the last time.

"Have you been to see Jareth?" she asks him.

Hoggle looks nervous. "No why do you ask me that?" he stammers.

"Peaches like the last time? Is Jareth trying to stop me from going to the ball?" she asks him.

"I won't be thrown into the swamp" exclaims Hoggle as he waddles away from there.

Sarah sighs. What if she could leave the ball and talk to Jareth alone by eating his peach? What harm was that? She picks up the peach and stares at it. What was it he wanted to tell her this time as he danced with her the last time.