Chapter 22 ❂︎︎ Finding Answers

Chapter 22, Finding Answers Sarah's POV

Sarah's POV

Would Jareth really do that to her? Leave her in the arms of a human? Rip her away from her family? For gaining his kingdome? Did he want it that badly?

She knew Jareth better now. She thought she knew his heart. But now these visions she was having were disturbing her thoughts about her love. Now she did not know what to think.

And every night this week she was having the same visons over and over again. She did not want to ask him. The visions could be a dream. They could be wrong. She had to be dreaming.

Her beloved could not have done these things to her. She refused to beleive it. She wanted to borrow his crystals to ask them to show her. But Jareth always had them with him. She would have to tell him why she needed them. And she could not do that!

She was having tea with her mother that afternoon at her mother's castle. Deep in thought of Jareth and her past. There was still so much she did not know about herself. She was learning new things everyday still.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

"Sara you are very quiet what is wrong my child?" her mother asks. "the wedding is still on is it not?" wonders her mother.

"Oh yes the wedding planning is in full effect" says Sara.

"That is great then what is wrong?" she asks her. "you look like you lost your best friend"

"I have had troubling visions or dreams. About my past. And I do not know if they are true" worries Sarah.

"Ask that golblin of yours he can find out" says her mother.

"I can't ask him" sighs Sarah.

"Why not?"

"Because the dreams are about him...."

"Oh?"

Sarah tells her mother the visions she had been having.

"I do not think even he would stoop that low. He was head set on finding you for years Sarah and bringing you home" her mother says.