Chapter 4 ❂︎︎ Home At Last!

Chapter 4 ❂︎︎ Home At Last?!         Jareth's POV

Jareth's POV

Jareth finally got it all out in the open. He felt so much better after telling her. Now he did not look like a creepy guy.

He was after her heart this whole time. She had to see that. She had been betrothed to him for so long. He wanted her at his side. He needed a bride. He was not getting any younger. He needed a wife to take care of him. Love him. Be his best friend.

She would grow to love him if she did not love him by now. She would be sure to see all that he had done for her.

He saved her in so many ways. Now there was a new look in her eyes. A look of hope. He put that look there. He was proud of that. He loved that look in her beautiful soulful eyes.

Jareth was going off to see Queen Trinity. He had not saw her in sometime. She told him not to contact her until he had found her beloved daughter.

Now he had. And Trinity had him to thank for that. He brought Sarah home to them. To the underworld. Now Sarah would see this place as her home. Not a place to fear from.

A magical place to be.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎

"My mother?!" echos Sarah with a smile on her face. "my mother is alive"

"Yes let's go to see Queen Trinity shall we?" he offers. He gives her his hand. Sarah nods then smiles as she takes his hand into hers. Then he leads her to her mother's kingdome.

They arrive there is a guard at the door. Panney.

"Who is there? Oh Jareth what do you want?" sighs Panney.

"I have the princess" he informs Panney.

"Do you now? You thought you had the girl before and you were wrong. What makes you think this is the girl?" challenges Panney as his long nose turns up at Sarah.

"How dare you talk to a king in such manners" says Sarah.

Jareth smiles feeling pleased by this.

"Well maybe she is Trinity's daughter after all" snickers Panney. "she will know come this way" he tells them. The doors of the huge castle opens for them. They wander inside.

"Wow this place is wonderful" breaths out Sarah. "can I ask something Jareth?"

"Yes?"

"If you are a goblin king does that make me one to? A goblin?" she wonders.

"Sarah you were to form into one as I did. But on earth you formed human powers. You became what you are now" he points out. "you adapted to your surroundings"