Chapter 27 ❂︎︎ Meant To Be

Chapter 27, Meant To Be Sara's POV

Sara's POV

Sara nearly had all the wedding planning done. Now her mother was hosting a bridal shower party in her favor.

She was excited for it. All of her friends were coming. Though all her friends are men. She had no one to be her maid of honor.

Maybe she could ask Hoggle? He did like pretty things after all. He was kind of like a girl. Sara never had that many friends ever. She was a loner like Jareth. That was why they were so perfect for one another!

But what could Sara do about this? She could not worry now. She was going to get to meet more of her family. Her mother had invited them. Those on her mothers side and her fathers as well! 

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

"Sara do try to remember manners. I hope you don't end up having one of your little episodes! After all, Jareth won't be here. This is ladies only!" says her mother.

"Mother I only get those when I'm stressed out and then I get a headache to. So don't stress me out!" warns Sara sternly.

"I shall try not to" giggles her mother. She spots Hoggle coming to join them. "What's that horrid creature doing here?" groans her mother.

"I invited him it's my party after all! He's one of my friends so be nice. I'm thinking of asking him to be my maid of honor in the wedding!" Sara announced.

"What?" gasps her mother. "No! Why?"

"I have no other friends or female" sighs Sara.

"We can fix that! You will meet your aunt that was your dads sister. And female cousins! Don't ask Hoggle a thing! Not yet!" Warns her mother sternly.

"Gee, you would think she was the one getting married!" grumbled Sara as her mother walked away!

"Sara when do we eat?" Hoggle asks as he looked enthralled with the party setting.
"Not yet Hoggle so behave will you?" laughs Sara.
She was half tempted to ask him and tick off her mother.

"So what does one do at a bridal shower party?" asks Hoggle. "I have never been to one!"

"Well normally it's all women but I only know men do I got to invite you! We have games then I get gifts and then of course food!" Sara tells him.

"Do tell me this is not the male stripper for tonight groans a female coming in when she spots Hoggle. He rolls his eyes at her.
"You wish lady!" he grumbles.