Chapter 10 ︎︎ ❂︎︎ Rescue

Chapter 10, RescueJareth's POV

Chapter 10, Rescue
Jareth's POV

Sarah's mother comes rushing into Jareth's castle with worry and fear written all over her face

Sarah's mother comes rushing into Jareth's castle with worry and fear written all over her face. Jareth was waiting all the while for Sarah to call on him.

But she had not. Not once. She had not heard from her since the night of the party when she had been in pain. And he had rescued her. As he always did.

Much to Jareth's displeasure the other king was with the mother. Something bad must be going on for them to come bursting into his kingdom like they were doing.

What was going on? Sarah's mother grabs his arm. Way out of breath. She could not yet speak. She had tears in her eyes even.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

"Where is she? Is she here? SARAH!" cries out her mother. "SARAH!"

"She is not here. What are you talking about?" he demands to know. He was confused.

"Sarah has been missing since yesterday. No one has saw her since she had tea with her mother in the garden" King Torto announces.

A chill washes through him. Sarah? Sarah his beloved was missing? How was it he did not know?

"Let me guess your magic connection with the princess is broken?" laughs the king. "See he is not the one for her! He cannot find her. Only I can find her" says the jerk.

"Silence!" snaps Jareth.

"We have to find her! She ran away" trembles her mother.

"Why would she run away? She was happy to come here" says Jareth.

"I told her she had to make a choice and she had to get married to help us all" says her mother. "I put pressure on her. It was too much. What if she went back home?"

"She would not do that" he scoffs. "she would talk to me first."

"Are you sure about that?" snaps the king Torto.

"I am" snaps Jareth as they glare at each other.

"I beg of you, use your powers. Find my beloved daughter. I can't bare to lose her again" whimpers Sarah's mother.

"Why?' Why should I help the likes of you" snaps Jareth. "you took my chance to marry her away after it was promised to me. You lied to me. I got her home then you betrayed me" he reminds the queen.

"I know Jareth. I am sorry. I chose wrong. I will let you marry Sarah" says the queen. "if only you get her home to me"

"WHAT" exclaims king Torto with anger. "Nonsense. I will go out and find her"

"Whoever finds my Sarah and brings her home to me you can marry her" begs her mother.

"I will find her. Come with me queen" orders Jareth.

"I am coming to" says king Torto.

"You stay there" orders Jareth. He glared at the king.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

He wanders taking the queen to another room. He gets his crystals out. He twirls them about until they spin wildly in the air before them. Waiting on the magic to work for his end. 

"Will this help? How?"" asks her mother.

"Shhhh...." orders Jareth.

She nods then stays quiet. Tears stream down the worried mothers face.

Little did they know the other king was watching just around the corner from them. Listing to every word that they were saying.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

"Show me, where Sarah is!" orders Jareth.

Suddenly a picture of Sarah forms before them both. Sarah is at the swamp. Struggling to hold onto a branch. Crying. Scared. Tired. 

"Jareth!" she is yelling his name. "HELP!" she begs. "Please come save me! Where are you?"

"I am coming my dear Sarah" he softly vows.

"She is at the eternal stench swamp" says her mother. "look!"

"I will go save her" says Jareth.

"Go! Hurry!" exclaims her mother.

He forms into an white owl. Flying off into his land. He was going to reach Sarah in time. He always came to her rescue.

He was going to finally be allowed to marry his beloved at last. Then she would see he loved her. And she would at last return his love once she saw all the magical things he had done just for her. Only for his Sarah.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Thanks for reading!

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

нσρє уσυ αℓℓ єиʝσує∂ тнє cнαρтєя!
           мσяє тσ cσмє!!
           ------∂αℓαιиα

• Please vote!!!

• Hit that star ☆!!

• I ♥ comments!!

|Fan|Vote|Comment|Love|Share|Save|