Two: New Home

"Kat! We're here!" James exclaimed. We stopped in a building which was really luxurious, I can tell by it's looks and the people entering the building. When we entered the lift, James pressed the button "penthouse" which made me even more excited. I am going to live on the top floor! Seeing the view of London! But I wondered how he could afford buying this. Shut up, Kat he's in a band called The Vamps. The Vamps. I wanted to meet The Vamps. A.K.A. James' bandmates. I hope they accept me in their home. We finally reach the top floor and I trail behind James as he walks. We stop at a door, and when we knock, I hear someone shout "I'll get it!" I wonder who it is. When the door opens, I see a boy with brown curls and chocolate-brown eyes. I can't deny, he looks handsome! I never realized I was staring at him for too long, until James whispered, "Someone's got a crush!" I felt my cheeks heat up and turning red. "Guys! Kat's here!" I hear James shout. "Hi, I'm Bradley. You can call me Brad for short." So, that handsome guy is Brad. "Hi, I'm Connor." The guy who is slightly shorter than Brad, with brown hair and some blonde highlights, and blue eyes. "Hi, I'm Tristan. " The tallest guy, with blonde hair and blue eyes. "I'm starving." Connor whined. "Let's go get some food!" James replied. "Kat, do you want to join us?" Brad said. He just said my name. "Yeah sure!" We all left and rode in James' car and drove off to Starbucks.
Arrived in Starbuks...
"Guys, what do you want? I'll go get your orders." James said. "Iced Caramel Macchiato." I replied. "Me too." Brad replied. "Vanilla Frappe and a doughnut!" Connor exclaimed. "White Chocolate Mocha!" Tristan exclaimed. "Okay! Give me a minute!" James said.
Brad's POV
She is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. The way she ties her hair, the way she walks. Perfect. She also does not wear make up, natural beauty. Before I knew it, I was staring at her, and I heard Connor whisper, "Have a new crush, huh?" I felt my cheeks warm up and turn red. I have strong feelings for her. I know it's less than 24 hours but she's just different. I know that.