Fifteen: Philippines

"Flight to Manila now boarding." Our flight is finally boarding, to my new home. I wonder how it feels to live there. I heard that it's really hot there, and they only have two seasons. "Kat?! Let's go!" I didn't realize that was how long I zoned out. "Okayyy let's go! Hello Philippines!" When we reached the plane I realized that this will be a very long flight to the other half of the world.
-After the flight-
We finally reached the Philippines after an extremely long flight. When we arrived in the arrival area, there was someone holding a paper with Vicky's name on it. I tapped Vicky on her shoulder and told her to go there. "Hi, are you Ms.Katherine and Ms.Victoria?" She asked. "Hi, I'm Kate your personal assistant." Wow, I can't believe Vicky's dad even gave her a personal assistant in the company. "I can see that you're both sweating, you may have to get used to the weather here. It barely gets cold." She said. So people here are used to the heat like this. Wow. I feel like I'm in an oven being toasted. "Well we should probably go to your new house now." We rode 'our' new car to our house and I'm surprised, this house is huge! It's a mansion! I never thought I could live here, this is supposed to be for a princess. I can't thank Vicky enough for bronging me here, she's all that I have. She's like my sister, we share all our feelings. She admitted that she had feelings for James, too which I'm sad because she can't really be with him because of my situation. I texted him though that I already arrived in the Philippines. "Let's go find Mcdonald's, yeah?" "Yeah I hungry." So we asked Kate if there was Mcdonald's nearby, she told used that there was one around the corner. So we just decided to walk since it's not that far anyways. The food in mcdonald's here tastes better! I really don't know, but maybe I am just looking for new taste. I really am enjoying the Philippines!
---
Lol i wrote this in the airport